Gase Fired

Vudu

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ. Do half of you only watch the Jets?

Gase is terrible. Dolphin fans are elated. So is Kenyan Drake, by far their best offensive player, who Gase inexplicably hated and refused to utilize properly. Because that’s what I want in a head coach. A guy that doesn’t play his best players so he can send messages.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I gotta admit, I think he's my number one choice. 

Lots of stuff went wrong in Miami at QB with not a great roster to begin with(in my opinion) and they were still relatively competitive.

MacDaddy will get locked on 1 guy whom he has a "connection" with and we'll get stuck with someone who'll watch his back in the press and be

unimpressive as a coach! I see the writing on the wall

2 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Gase is terrible. Dolphin fans are elated. So is Kenyan Drake, by far their best offensive player, who Gase inexplicably hated and refused to utilize properly. Because that’s what I want in a head coach. A guy that doesn’t play his best players so he can send messages.

Just wait till they introduce Sexy Rexy as the new HC ... :D 

4 minutes ago, The Troll said:

I do only watch the Jets and this guy whips our butts with Matt Moore, or whoever that scrub was !

A big mistake imo. He was building a good program there and at least last year they allowed him to get rid of players he didn't want around. Even a good player like Landry with the Browns he didn't fit in with the plan. I would interview him and give him a 5 year offer. He'd have to click personnel wise with Macc because he has his own ideas on people he wants in his program. You assume our offense would be improved. 

5 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Someone gets it.  Ill have to start flagging the posters that have a clue so i can skip over most of the crap on this board.

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

A big mistake imo. He was building a good program there and at least last year they allowed him to get rid of players he didn't want around. Even a good player like Landry with the Browns he didn't fit in with the plan. I would interview him and give him a 5 year offer. He'd have to click personnel wise with Macc because he has his own ideas on people he wants in his program. You assume our offense would be improved. 

Parcellian without the rep.

Archived