Marvin Lewis Gone

Grandy

I figured he had tenure over there.

Mike Brown...keeps Marvin Lewis for 16 years despite zero playoff wins.

And people think Woody is the worst owner in the NFL...

I mean, he sucks but he’s not the worst. At least he’s not a miser like Brown, an attention whore like Haslam or a totally meddlesome prick like Snyder.

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

I would bring him in. It's  not his fault Dalton, AJ, and Eifert (as expected), and Boyd all were injured. The man has done a good job developing all of them.

16 years...0 playoff wins despite having one of the more talented rosters in the league throughout much of that period.

No f*cking way

18 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I would bring him in. It's  not his fault Dalton, AJ, and Eifert (as expected), and Boyd all were injured. The man has done a good job developing all of them.

Ok then what about the other 15 years?

43 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He seems as weak and passive like bowles. We need a hc who has a pair, and who bare down on this undisciplined bunch 

5 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Quit whining sh*t.

Youre the clueless one here.  Take a lower profile than calling people out for pointing out that there already was a thread.  Having to go to multiple threads when there already was one is annoying. 

This is actually a real possibility.
Peter Schraeger even mentioned it a few minutes ago on NFL Network.
Mike Brown has to be the cheapest damn owner in all of professional sports.
Yeah I was totally serious. I'd go as far as saying I'd be surprised if it didn't happen. The Johnsons can rest assured that as long as Brown is around, he isn't the worst owner in the league.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

I figured he had tenure over there.

Mike Brown...keeps Marvin Lewis for 16 years despite zero playoff wins.

And people think Woody is the worst owner in the NFL...

I mean, he sucks but he’s not the worst. At least he’s not a miser like Brown, an attention whore like Haslam or a totally meddlesome prick like Snyder.

lewis brought brown the team he deserved.  they made the playoffs and that was about all.

Archived