Jets 2019 opponents Home/away set

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I still can’t believe you came that far. Such a crappy/windy day. 

I think I've only just thawed out! 

Result aside(!) had a brilliant day to be fair, weather is crappy here too, used to it. 

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Road trip heaven next year : 

Driving Times from the Meadowlands :

Phil 1'34"

Balt 3'01"

Wash 3'33"

NE  3'40"

Buff  6'02"

Cinc 9'59"

Jax 14'02"

Mia 19'03"

thanx !.. but i'd rather...

170927-delta-plane-nyc-njs-937a_b7d08312

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Jacksonville is a sandy sh*thole.

Lived there for 7 months a few years back. The beach is great. The city itself is a big hole in the ground made up of strip malls. No character or charm whatsoever. And it’s got a backward racist mentality that permeates throughout. Couldn’t wait to get the hell outa there.

I wouldn’t mind a game in Mexico because I would definitely go, but no one here cares about the Jets. It’s Patriots, Raiders, Dallas, Seattle, and Packers country. I literally see public busses with giant Patriots’ logos on the rear window. 

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You should set up the board gathering in London this year.

Our editor Glenn Naughton lives over there now. He retired from the Air Force and moved over there. He runs the content side of things for JetNation.

If the Jets are definitely over there we plan on setting some things up. I really hope to be able to make this trip myself.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Our editor Glenn Naughton lives over there now. He retired from the Air Force and moved over there. He runs the content side of things for JetNation.

If the Jets are definitely over there we plan on setting some things up. I really hope to be able to make this trip myself.

I was kidding but that’s good to know. @morny would be all over that. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wow. So should I go to the Redskins game in Maryland or the Baltimore game in Maryland. Maybe both? Anyone have any experience at either. 

Been to both and enjoyed the Ravens game much more, both in terms of atmosphere and convenience.  The stadium is downtown, next to Camden Yards and you can walk to the inner harbor with a bunch of hotels nearby.  Redskins experience was a pain in the ass, getting bused from some municipal lot to the stadium and staying at a hotel on the side of the highway.

* Jets lost both games

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Wow. So should I go to the Redskins game in Maryland or the Baltimore game in Maryland. Maybe both? Anyone have any experience at either. 

Definitely Baltimore. Beautiful stadium and lots of great places to go before/after the game.

Of course we lost......

not sure how some folks saying the schedule is "not that bad" clearly we dont know who the jets will get in the off season  as far as players go so things can change but I see 3-5 wins max and that  is assuming we can split with the bills and the fins

40 minutes ago, kmnj said:

not sure how some folks saying the schedule is "not that bad" clearly we dont know who the jets will get in the off season  as far as players go so things can change but I see 3-5 wins max and that  is assuming we can split with the bills and the fins

Yeah way too early for that! What QB’s scare you? Brady and a healthy wentz? Anybody else is very beatable if we’re able to field a stronger football team. 10 games next year will be against teams who finished below .500 the year before. 

I have been pretty excited about this schedule for a while! This is my 10th anniversary season for TailgateJoe, 2009-2019, so we are planning on doing some road games. Interestingly, in the course of doing TGJ, I have actually done road game parties at each of those stadiums at least once already. I will figure out how many of those games we will travel to once the actual schedule comes out.

19 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Hopefully we play the Bills in London, and it’s one of the Jets home games.

6 hours ago, morny said:

Won't be any AFC East games in London. 

Home teams for international games (4x London, 1x Mexico) already announced as; 

Jags

Chargers

Raiders

Rams

Bucs

So Jags is the only possible game for Jets over here

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Sucks. I was looking forward to us playing an away game at Oakland, mainly because they’ll be in Las Vegas next year. 

No, that's still another year away. They might share a stadium with the 49ers next year. I read a report that they were in some kind of negotiations to play all of their home games in London next year, too, but that's probably just to gain some bargaining position. 

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Sucks. I was looking forward to us playing an away game at Oakland, mainly because they’ll be in Las Vegas next year. 

New stadium won’t be ready. Not sure if UNLV’s home field will meet their needs? If it did I think would have announced it as their option 

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’ve done Baltimore - good experience, minus that it was the Sunday night game, cold, Mangold out, and Sanchez a turnover machine.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Already working on my father for this trip.  10 year anniversary of us doing road trips - he’ll have a new grandson to bring.  What’s better than that?

Archived