Jets 2019 opponents Home/away set

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Lots of short away trips due to playing the NFC East...Baltimore, DC, Philly....no west coast trips at all. Rest/travel is no excuse for whoever the next HC will be. 

What’s the furthest west they go? Cincinnati? Lol I ageee not bad at all. No excuses. 

11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Lots of short away trips due to playing the NFC East...Baltimore, DC, Philly....no west coast trips at all. Rest/travel is no excuse for whoever the next HC will be. 

In 2020 the Jets are at LA Chargers, LA Rams and the Seahawks...so they'll make up for it.

They should just schedule a back to back for them in LA....I think the new stadium will be open by then....road trip?

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

wow, no games on the west coast at all. The furthest west they go is Cinci. That's crazy.

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

In 2015 we played the Giants as the "road" team, which gave the Jets 9 games at MetLife. Remember one of our road games in 2015 was @ Dolphins in London, and we beat the Dolphins in what turned out to be Joe Philbins last game as the Dolphins head coach. I'd rather play one of our road game in London, because it's a neutral site. Watch the 2019 season be the opposite. We play the Giants at home and then one of the AFC East division games meant for MetLife will go to London. 7 games at MetLife and 9 games traveling.

Won't be any AFC East games in London. 

Home teams for international games (4x London, 1x Mexico) already announced as; 

Jags

Chargers

Raiders

Rams

Bucs

So Jags is the only possible game for Jets over here

Archived