1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Do this thing called earn a pro bowl? Every game i watched him at MetLife he  wa everywhere, making tackles others missed, never giving up on plays. But the horror to Some racist overweight jet fans is he celebrates when making a play. The horror 

I voted for Obama twice. Jamal Adams sucks and you think he’s good because he’s loud. Happy New Year. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still remember his interception fondly.

You're deflecting. The issue here is that our "leader of men" is really just a self-campaigning malcontent who is willing to go to social media or the press and air dirty laundry. That's not leadershi

KC Rodgers has been the defensive coordinator for 4 years. Jamal talks out of his bunghole face.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I voted for Obama twice. Jamal Adams sucks and you think he’s good because he’s loud. Happy New Year. 

Right the only player not on special teams to make the pro bowl sucks. The fans of 32 teams are wrong and you are right 🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Right the only player not on special teams to make the pro bowl sucks. The fans of 32 teams are wrong and you are right 🤦‍♂️

If Eric Berry isn’t hurt all year, Jamal Adams isn’t getting into the Pro Bowl without a ticket. 

Now you go 

33 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If Jamal had his way bowles would still be coach and kacy rogers would still be dc.  He knows nothing.  He has been in the league two years and the team has won 9 games.

Now, he is no different than any player in the league, they all have a thought of who is a good coach or if they need more talent etc.  They just don;t beak off about it.

Also if I recall he was boasting about how good the team was going to be at the start of this year.

Has nothing to do about him knowing nothing. It has everything to do about knowing when you have it good with a player's coach. Its like if you have a boss at work who is a great person but let's you get away with everything or a boss that's on your back constantly and is a prick , you'll definitely prefer the easy going boss as long as it doesn't impact your salary.