Jets (Requesting to Interview) HC Candidates

JetsYanks13

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Does anyone know the tail numbers of Chris Johnson's plane?  Time to start searching flight aware to see where the Jets brass really are today.

I googled him today. Can't even find his education or a single company he's ever been affiliated with 

I'm not really sure he's an actual person lol

22 hours ago, GreenFish said:

I read the same thing and am not questioning it. But the funny thing is that Dallas is closer to Jacksonville, Fl than it is to say San Diego, CA. Not sure why the nfl thinks the Cowboys are a WC team. It’s practically equidistant to both coast. I guess they flipped a coin.

22 hours ago, GreenFish said:

I read the same thing and am not questioning it. But the funny thing is that Dallas is closer to Jacksonville, Fl than it is to say San Diego, CA. Not sure why the nfl thinks the Cowboys are a WC team. It’s practically equidistant to both coast. I guess they flipped a coin.

Wild card not west coast

15 hours ago, MS jets Fan said:

So interesting enough both Rex and Bowles were first time HC after being DC coordinators.  

Rex had the energy and arrogance

Bowles was more laid back to a certain degree

Both lost the locker room 

Both had starter their first season with a winning one

Maybe it's time to get an experienced head coach 

McCarthy is my first choice and he is offensive minded

Caldwell is second winning record yet more defensive minded

My flyer would be Monken based on his tenure in the league

Just a thought.

I think Bowles lost every single thing except the locker room.

. I hear McCarthy doesn't want to uproot his school-age kids in Green Bay, so it might be incumbent upon the Jets to shorten the distance, so to speak. Did someone say private jet?

If this is true, huge advantage to Cleveland 

3 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Has anything come out about how these interviews are going? Has any particular candidate wowed them, or did any of them do poorly? Other than hearing about who they are meeting with things have been pretty quiet.

As it should be.  

Archived