Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger come to blows

Matt39

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

I could care less if they made the playoffs or not but considering all the BS this year they were able to remain competitive unlike the Jets. The point is there isn't always a 100% happy locker room to play well on Sundays!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well they beat NE, but lost to Denver and the Raiders. that is pretty inconsistent if you ask me.

I like the number 3 for AB and number 20. I think with that pick the Jets could get OT Little from Ole Miss and with one three a WR and a CB or RB. Johnson is not a top cover corner - at least he hasn't shown it yet - and neither is Claiborne. With this defense the Jets will have to outscore everybody AND have the ball last.

Ab is 30 years old with a big salary. He is a good player and we should do our due diligence on him but come on we can't trade our first for him. If they were willing to give him up for the pick we got from the saints I am all for it because I think he has another couple of years but I wouldn't give up pick 3 for ab even if we got their first and second in return.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

1) 3rd pick for Brown and 20th pick (that puts Browns value at around pick #9) Is that too high, I don't know. Do it.

2) Sign Bell and either Morse or Paradis. Sign an edge.

3) Use the 20th and 2 3rd on two OL and 1 WR.

4) Try to outscore every opponent in 2019.

I don't hate this. 

Archived