WHY Jamal will tear this team apart at the seams

Gas2No99

10 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'm afraid so. I LOVE the SS that plays on the field, but his mouth may turn people on him. 

Jeter was a mute. Ewing was a statue. Namath was a Whore. 

NYers like their athletes to be like a middle-aged person in a 14+ year old stale marriage: 

Shut up, Stay there, and Get me off when I want. 

Simply, you can’t get away with this sh*t in New York without delivering. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

Put me on ignore if you don't like what I post. But don't resort like some ret@rded man-child starting with insults and telling met go cry in a room with crayons. 

Go Fúck yourself and STOP responding to my posts.

And Happy New Year, go stick a banana up your tailpipe!

banana-in-car-exhaust-tail-pipe-prank-76

Sorry sparky if I hurt your feelings. 

Happy New year !!!

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Jamal Adams was 100 percent correct and I think he has earned his voice more then do nothing Kearse or cant stay healthy Q. 

Can't disagree with that statement, BUT there are 50 other players in that locker room and I HIGHLY DOUBT that all fully appreciate and agree with his sentiment that they have no Talent nor  are Dawgs 

31 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Way to project. 

The guy is a PLAYER, but he's also annoying as FựCK! and lacks the proper tact at times. That's fine, I get it, he's young, passionate, and impulsive, doesn't make him a BAD person, but IMO, it also does NOT BODE WELL for the "Leadership" criteria of this team. 

The point of sharing that article is BECAUSE it CONFIRMS that Adam's understanding and method of leadership style DOES NOT sit well with all his teammates; (for all we know) some just have the tact to stay quiet while others (Enunwa, Kearse, who are 5+year NFL veterans on OFFENSE) gracefully expressed their disagreement with Adams' statement. Adams isn't the only one frustrated, others expressed it as well, but there is a PROFESSIONAL and subtle manner in which to do so without throwing your teammates under the bus because there's "No Talent & No DAwgs."

It needed to be said, but his method will be just as toxic as Bart Scott was to the 2011-2012 locker rooms. JMO. 

To be Clear. I LOVE #33 Adams the SS. I can't stand the privileged social media wanna-be PrimeTime persona that he projects to the public. He may be a cool guy in private, but he's building his $tacks and thus obnoxiousness & notoriety are tools of the trade for that aspiration nowadays, see Cardi B as an example. 

Who is Cardi B?

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Can't disagree with that statement, BUT there are 50 other players in that locker room and I HIGHLY DOUBT that all fully appreciate and agree with his sentiment that they have no Talent nor  are Dawgs 

It was the last game of the season. Half those guys with any luck wont be on the team next year. He was voicing the frustration many fans have, no one listens to a guy in section 347, but when your pro bowl safety does, people notice. Good for him, put some heat on Mac. How are we going to win games with McGuire as the starting RB and Robby as a 1WR and some people I never heard of playing at corner. Reality check from Jamal and I liked it.

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Who is Cardi B?

I said the SAME thing when she was shooting one of her stupid videos in front of my building and up and down my street a few years back about blowing the local drug dealers.

Now she's turning DOWN the Super Bowl halftime gig. Such is life?

18 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Interesting? Yes, a diversity of opinions is always a great thing. 

It is just when some of the people (not saying you), feel that their opinion is right and do not allow a counter opinion to be shared is when it is dangerous. 

Dangerous? We're talking football, not whether neo-fascism is a viable structure for western society. 

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It was the last game of the season. Half those guys with any luck wont be on the team next year. He was voicing the frustration many fans have, no one listens to a guy in section 347, but when your pro bowl safety does, people notice. Good for him, put some heat on Mac. How are we going to win games with McGuire as the starting RB and Robby as a 1WR and some people I never heard of playing at corner. Reality check from Jamal and I liked it.

There are ways of expressing concern about the organization, but to lambast your co-workers and management to the public will ONLY DIVIDE and FRACTURE the working environment further on. 

I don't know your background, but if you ever find yourself in the position of an executive over a fleet of VERY different people, you'll learn VERY quickly that "Reality Checks" get checked themselves REAL QUICK. 

hqdefault.jpg

https://vimeo.com/58226569

He’s holding the organization accountable. Keep barking Jamal. I’m tired of the losing to. In fact, join Jet Nation. Create a username and start posting. You’ll fit right in. We all complain about the talent level every day. 

Glad Enunwa spoke to him directly. They can agree to disagree.

Kearse can see himself out now. 

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Look at ME!!

Look how much I CARE!!

NOBODY ELSE HERE works as hard as ME!!!

Yeah, that'll go over well. 

After the defense kept blowing leads, Adams shouldn’t be defending the defensive HC and blasting the gm.  He should have been humble, saying they will work twice as hard next season so it doesn’t happen again.  

Adams has dedicated himself to his craft and through his work earned the respect of the league and his teammates. He spoke the truth, while searchng for ways to defend a coach he admires and presenting an argument that 99% of this board has made at some point this year - we didnt have enough talent on the field and several with talent didnt apply themselves. I read here everyweek that our leaders need to hold his teammates accountable (and yes, i think he talks the same with them behind closed doors and he has organized players meetings, etc.).

this may smart for Kearse, one of the more visible underachievers on the team. Or Quincy, who himself got scolded two weeks ago for criticizing the organization (and his coaches) and prob just got lectured himself. 

I find this REALLY different to Obj creating a spectacle on the sideline or getting himself in trouble with photos during extracurriculars. he'll keep learning and getting better at this. 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

They voted him the Team MVP and have called him the heart and soul of the locker room.  He isn't tearing anything down and his comments were 110% right.  I get that the same few fans that hate Maccagnan and Adams on equal levels are struggling with their inner conscious when Adams says something that they agree with though.  

Also, Jermaine Kearse is the last one to open up his mouth on anything regarding leadership, especially since he's a "dog" in a totally different context from Jamal's quotes.

It’s the last time he’ll be voted team MVP. Darnold would’ve hit 3600 yards this year. 

9 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

After the defense kept blowing leads, Adams shouldn’t be defending the defensive HC and blasting the gm.  He should have been humble, saying they will work twice as hard next season so it doesn’t happen again.  

Well, "HALF THE CLOWNS ON THIS FORUM" here feel otherwise:

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jamal Adams states the obvious that this teams needs better players and half the clowns on this forum have a mental breakdown.  You have guys like AB/Odell on "historic" franchises and realize the modern players are not like Dick Butkus. Every team has one or 2 head cases. If you don't, you likely have zero talent. 

If JETS FANS are THIS DIVIDED on Adams' statements, you know there is resentment by his teammates for his comments. 

But of course, disagreement and differing opinions here leads to petulant name-calling & insults (which I'm guilty of as a respondent, in most cases, lol.) 

The Jets are currently without a HC and 2 types of leaders have emerged on this young Jets team: The reserved, well-spoken, earned a 2nd contract, veteran WR Enunwa VERSUS the Outspoken, Top 10 pick, Social Media Star, Comes-to-PLay-on-Sundays SS Adams. 

Jets fans must choose a side eventually. 

main-qimg-8a748ac5e99f6fc1916905c1bac736

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Two veteran leaders expressed mixed feelings about Jamal Adams' post-game comments about the team needing more talent. Co-captain Quincy Enunwa told ESPN he spoke with Adams about his pointed remarks. Said Enunwa: "As a player, you don't really want to hear that, but I understand his frustration. ... Jamal is going to speak his mind. I don't ever expect Jamal to hold his tongue. I know that when he's upset or when he's passionate, he has no problem saying what he feels. That's Jamal." Jermaine Kearse added: "Do I believe it was the right thing to say? I wouldn't say it's the right thing to say, but I do understand his frustration." Kearse said Adams is still maturing as a leader.

Kearse: in other words, Adams is a beech and needs to STFU.

27 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

There are ways of expressing concern about the organization, but to lambast your co-workers and management to the public will ONLY DIVIDE and FRACTURE the working environment further on. 

I don't know your background, but if you ever find yourself in the position of an executive over a fleet of VERY different people, you'll learn VERY quickly that "Reality Checks" get checked themselves REAL QUICK. 

hqdefault.jpg

https://vimeo.com/58226569

Hes a safety in the NFL, please lets try to stop comparing the board room to the locker room. I have been in leadership positions before. Its not common to dance to rap, curse up a storm and dress like cam newton. The NFL is unique, please can people stop comparing it to some manhattan office. 

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Hes a safety in the NFL, please lets try to stop comparing the board room to the locker room. I have been in leadership positions before. Its not common to dance to rap, curse up a storm and dress like cam newton. The NFL is unique, please can people stop comparing it to some manhattan office. 

That is a very simplistic point of view.

Managing people is the same in ANY industry, and you can't have individuals openly criticizing team co-workers and upper management without causing MORE friction. The CULTURE of the NFL may be different, but the science of MANAGING a team of people is no different than ANY other industry. 

We simply disagree. I don't find his public comments constructive to RESOLVING the flaws of the team of which he is PART, not above. 

btw, while i am not a big Adams fan, i am not really feeling this whole  his big mouth will destroy the team. i odnt particularly like it, but, shrug.

cos 1) there is no team chemistry in the first place. and 2) people talk alotta sh*t all the time...  seems particular;ly thd Cbs these days for whatever stoopit reason...(lame fallout from "mevis island" or some nonsense. i mean, DAMN, Sanders could say whatever the hell he anted cos he was a quantum leap bettern everybody and got INTS and TDS.

so.. fwiwi, i was chuckling at JA cheerleading himselgf while we are getting our ass kicked. its kinda klowney.

13 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, while i am not a big Adams fan, i am not really feeling this whole  his big mouth will destroy the team. i odnt particularly like it, but, shrug.

cos 1) there is no team chemistry in the first place. and 2) people talk alotta sh*t all the time...  seems particular;ly thd Cbs these days for whatever stoopit reason...(lame fallout from "mevis island" or some nonsense. i mean, DAMN, Sanders could say whatever the hell he anted cos he was a quantum leap bettern everybody and got INTS and TDS.

so.. fwiwi, i was chuckling at JA cheerleading himselgf while we are getting our ass kicked. its kinda klowney.

Once we start winning, people will love it. People just need something to B**** about. Its funny its the only player on D to make the Pro Bowl. SOJF

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Once we start winning, people will love it. People just need something to B**** about. Its funny its the only player on D to make the Pro Bowl. SOJF

hey, i congratulate him onmaking the pro-bowl. good for him. i'd rather he do more for the team.. less mouth and more turnovers and less bliztes that dont do jack sh*t, whcih is ALOT of jack sh*t, mind you.

make game changing plays and celebfrate all ya want. else, your just a clown with a mouth.

we gave up 500 yds to a blake bortles offense!!! wwwot! wooot!

( my caption to the following.)

New York Jets v Jacksonville Jaguars : News Photo

Archived