Jets WR's: Jeremy Bates made offense predictable mess

joewilly12

35 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Allowing Todd Bowles to make any decision regarding offense was a terrible mistake by mac.. John Morton was right to ignore Bowles about how he wants the offense to run 

Bowles just went abo0ve him right to Johnson

He opened up the offense more at the end of the season and it worked. Sam was ready to be more of a throwing QB. I was waiting all year for them to mix it up esp on first downs which were predictable and unproductive. He might be biting the bullet for being too conservative. But we saw the improvement in Darnold last quarter of the season. 

Two things here:

- Ironic that the two guys quoted as criticizing Adams for airing things out in public, go for the jugular on Bates to cover there asses (prob rightfully, but the hypocrisy is there).

- There is prob a lot of truth to this, we looked best when Sam was running muddle huddle and improvising in the last four weeks.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Have I ever told you guys my “garbage couch” theory of online dating? Well, here it is. Sometimes you’re going about your business and you see someone has left a really sweet couch out by the curb for bulk pickup day and you think, man, I would love a sweet couch, so you call your buddy with the pickup truck and you steal this garbage couch off the curb and get it into your living room and find out two weeks later why it was in the garbage: maybe it smells like baby sh*t, or maybe your friends keep getting bloodstains on their pants and you realize someone was murdered on this couch and it’s never going to dry, or maybe there’s a cat corpse trapped inside, or maybe the design of the couch is tailored specifically for tiny Norwegian men and sitting on this couch for 16 hours straight playing Red Dead Redemption 2 was painful and now you have curvature-of-the-spine issues that will never heal, all because of this couch you found in the garbage. Anyway, there’s always a reason the couch was in the garbage, and that non-hideous broad answered your desperately sh*t-ass, emoji-filled message on Match, and there was an offensive coordinator available to work for your trash-ass team.

So what your saying is Bowles went trash hunting and found Bates in the garbage. One mans trash is another mans treasure so Bowles thought he found a nice little treasure but as the story goes that treasure was really trash disguised as treasure. So now Bowles who gave his nice but not great couch to his grandma wished he had his original couch back but was too stupid to do anything about it. Now Bowles wife just divorced  him because that couch he found in the trash that he thought was a treasure was full of bugs but Bowles being hardheaded wouldn’t get any bug spray. So the story goes - and what it means I don’t even know at this point.  

Archived