Jonah Williams or Josh Allen at #3?

Freemanm

16 hours ago, Freemanm said:

Which position has the most need, assuming Jets don’t trade down? If they do, it should be with either the Jags or even the Broncos, as both need QBs and both are in top 10

I do SO hope we trade down. I would think the Jags or NYG  , who are QB hungry, would be an excellent partner. I'd then take either Allen or Williams depending on who is still there at #6 or #7.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I do SO hope we trade down. I would think the Jags or NYG  , who are QB hungry, would be an excellent partner. I'd then take either Allen or Williams depending on who is still there at #6 or #7.

Haskins just showed out in his bowl game too. I trust that he really can push his stock high enough for a team to jump at #3. Realistically we can drop down to 5, 6 or 7 and still get Jonah. Bucs, Giants and Jags draft in that order. 

Giants say they will start Eli next year but I don’t buy into it.

1A2CD179-C574-491E-83FA-305C4B2BCBAD.jpeg

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Haskins just showed out in his bowl game too. I trust that he really can push his stock high enough for a team to jump at #3. Realistically we can drop down to 5, 6 or 7 and still get Jonah. Bucs, Giants and Jags draft in that order. 

Giants say they will start Eli next year but I don’t buy into it.

Read an article last nite that mention Haskins the #1 QB prospect. Rumour too that the Lions might move on from Stafford. I think there's a great chance we can move down a few slots. April can not come soon enough for me.

10 minutes ago, mphtrilogy said:

the price to go to #3 won't be as high as jumping to 2nd or 1st so maybe 3rd will work out for someone who wants haskins....

I know that's what I'm hoping for. I just want to get back some of that draft ammo we lost last year.

1 minute ago, Bergen Jet said:

Williams, but not at 3.  If we could trade down a few spots and still get Williams I would be happy.

Trade Leo and both 3rd round picks for another 1st which will be mid to late first round.  Use that pick on Jonah

Everyone happy now?

Just now, neckdemon said:

He didn't just get beat....he got thrown like he was sh*t

Ok we understand you don’t want Jonah. You honestly don’t have to go to extra lengths to exaggerate a play.

He got beat. He’s been great besides that. He’s getting to the second level, handling the bull rush, speed rush, all of it.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ok we understand you don’t want Jonah. You honestly don’t have to go to extra lengths to exaggerate a play.

He got beat. He’s been great besides that. He’s getting to the second level, handling the bull rush, speed rush, all of it.

I dont think i'm exaggerating, he got destroyed. U was actually hoping he would be good, we need a LT

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

This is an accurate assessment i have been looking at that match up from the 1st snap

He's a guard in the NFL 

What I've been reading is very accurate 

Great technique, great fundamentals, not the athlete you want for LT in the NFL

0.00 % chance that he is the #3 pick in a historic draft for dline 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

He's a guard in the NFL 

Looks like a quality guard.  Quennin is better.

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

If we pick Quennin then good luck to all of you with this team because i’ll be finally fed up.

Jonah wouldn't be the best LT on the roster. I would like the jets to use the pick to improve the team 

30 minutes ago, Larz said:

He's a guard in the NFL 

Awesome because we need two guards.

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I think I feel comfortable at this point passing on him. I could like with Beachum again, I feel like our issues are more so in the center of our OL.

Yeah ferrell just ripped right past him again....its a big no on Williams 

Archived