Jonah Williams or Josh Allen at #3?

Freemanm

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

I get it....you wanna gobble on jonah's cock

Yup..ya got me! Youre so clever..

Too bad you don't know sh*t about football and take a single play out of context without realizing The TE vacated the end early and blew his assignment, and Williams got caught off balance by a fellow first rounder. LOL.

Dumb.

Quennen willaims has not impressed me at all.  He has been in the backfield twice due to slide blocks being ineffective.

We just have to trade down in this draft.  I could live with an olb pass rusher i suppose but would much rather pick up a 2nd and more to trade down.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Too bad you don't know sh*t about football and take a single play out of context without realizing The TE vacated the end early and blew his assignment, and Williams got caught off balance by a fellow first rounder. LOL.

Dumb.

How's his ass taste? 

Just now, neckdemon said:

I just did...he had to hold him actually

Me too. He held him. If the DB wasn’t in the backfield the QB could of just stepped up and Ferrell would of been pushed by him. 

So far it’s been a good match up. Considering what Ferrell did last game Williams is doing good but he’s not great. He’s not a Joe Thomas 

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Dumb.

Ehh, big time players make big time plays yada yada yada. It's a cliche but it has some merit. What made Brick such a lock was that he painted the turf with Mario's face when given the opportunity. Williams looks fine but you can't take an OT at 3 that's a B+ dude at best.

Just now, New York Mick said:

Me too. He held him. If the DB wasn’t in the backfield the QB could of just stepped up and Ferrell would of been pushed by him. 

So far it’s been a good match up. Considering what Ferrell did last game Williams is doing good but he’s not great. He’s not a Joe Thomas 

I went in actually hoping is was wrong and he looked like a #3 pick worthy LT. So far, to my amateur eye, he doesn't look like it

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Well, this thread is going swimmingly.

I'm walking away from this one. LOL. I have a feeling Im on a watchlist here and this sh*t can't help. Plus.its too repetitive. Apparently, Neckdemon(?) doesn't like Jonah Williams because of that one time a probable top 10 pick got the better of him....noted.

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Kevin Beachum is better than Jonah? That’s what you are telling me right now?

thats a joke.

Is the 7-year veteran, starting NFL LT better than the college LT that might not ever be a pro LT?

That’s a weird question.

On the other hand I do like Jonah Williams... just not at 3 and especially not if Josh Allen is available.

Just now, neckdemon said:

I went in actually hoping is was wrong and he looked like a #3 pick worthy LT. So far, to my amateur eye, he doesn't look like it

I was his biggest supporter but I’m not sold on him now. He’s good but not great. I think he’ll have an issue with speed rushers. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ehh, big time players make big time plays yada yada yada. It's a cliche but it has some merit. What made Brick such a lock was that he painted the turf with Mario's face when given the opportunity. Williams looks fine but you can't take an OT at 3 that's a B+ dude at best.

Pretty much. Not to mention it's possible Little is the better LT anyway. Also, the fact that imagine dragons is a multi platinum artist hurts my soul. 

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I agree. I also think he's a bit too small to be an NFL tackle. He LOOKS like a Guard. (Don't tell you know who)....

And yes, this band SUCKS. 

THUN-DUH?

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm walking away from this one. LOL. I have a feeling Im on a watchlist here and this sh*t can't help. Plus.its too repetitive. Apparently, Neckdemon(?) doesn't like Jonah Williams because of that one time a probable top 10 pick got the better of him....noted.

Listen if you could've debated without the stupid first time watching football quip all would've been fine.

At this point, there is a pretty good chance he had a clean second half against Ferrell, we pick him third and have to spend the whole summer reading people complaining here about picking the guy that got knocked on butt that one time...

On 1/2/2019 at 2:01 PM, peekskill68 said:

Reading some of these comments regarding the Gettleman/Eli meeting today I'm starting to get the sense the Giants might be in the QB market this year...

You would think they would. Should have done it last year. They DID draft Lauletta then proceeded to not play him in a lost season.

3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Pass on both lets go q. williams

He looks like dog sh*t right now.

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is the 7-year veteran, starting NFL LT better than the college LT that might not ever be a pro LT?

That’s a weird question.

On the other hand I do like Jonah Williams... just not at 3 and especially not if Josh Allen is available.

Josh Allen is suspect. He has no pass rush moves and He has a wide open path most sack situation,

secondly, it may only take a year before Jonah is putting up better numbers than a a JAG like Kelvin.

Archived