Jonah Williams or Josh Allen at #3?

Freemanm

35 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

I’d be lying to you if I told you I knew who to take at 3. It sure sounds like allen and bosa are the top 2 guys, ferrel impressed me and I wouldn’t mind him especially if we switch to a 4-3 under the new head coach. As for Williams, I know I don’t want him, I don’t understand how you watch that game and feel comfortable with him as the pick at 3. That was nfl talent he went up against and he got bullied most of the night. He looked better in the second half but he also got a lot more help with ferrel in the second half. He held ferrel in check on plays where Tua got rid of the ball very quickly but he rarely held his guy for a longer developing play. Tua was running for his life the whole game, give me a pass rusher if you think he’s a 10 sack+ guy, Greedy Williams, a WR if you think he’s a #1 or trade out and open up your options.

I don’t mind taking Greedy because he’s the BPA IMO behind Bosa. 

Williams didn’t play good but he was playing against a future NFL ED and didn’t give up a sack. I’d move him to OG and let him grow. If he doesn’t you still have a solid start OG. 

As I said I’m really hoping they can trade down. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived