Jets to interview Mccarthy

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well at least they’re getting him in the building, hopefully they don’t let him leave 

Sean Peyton: 1 SB win in 13 years with Brees Tony Dungy: 1 SB win with Manning  Bill Parcells: 2 SB wins in 30 years (Both with dominant Defense in a bygone age) Don Shula: see above, b

I'm sure McCarthy was watching when the Jets played GB and Darnold was able to match Rodgers throw for throw.  It had to have an impact

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

All signs and indications are leading me to believe the Jets really want Mike McCarthy. 

He's a guy who can restore some dignity and continuity to this organization. 

Exactly. I dont why many fans are so convinced that they are trying to **** this up

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Well at least they’re getting him in the building, hopefully they don’t let him leave 

Another we can take off the "HC candidates that turned down the Jets" list

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

As for McCarthy, sources close to him continue to say he will be very judicious about any head-coaching openings he pursues, and if the perfect spot does not present itself he will be very content to sit out a year to spend time with loved ones.

Well the jets job isn't perfect but I guess it beats burger King 

I was under the impression he already had an interview lined up with the Browns
I assumed the same. Maybe it's his first official interview unlike planned interview. I jumped the gun listening to wfan that the Jets were again using a firm and later confirmed by Mac they weren't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk