Antonio Brown Requests to be Traded

jetsons

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rishard Matthews,Charone Peake are so much better players you're right. 

Why is it fans hate the best players in the NFL? 

I don’t know bro, are you sure Antonio is that much better than those 2?  Systems, QB, etc.  those things factor in ya know? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He's got 5+ seasons left and we wont draft a WR anywhere near the talent level as AB. 

Yes 5 seasons is realistic but I wouldn’t offer more than a first round pick.  He has a lot of mileage on him he’s taken as much damage as a full time rb last 4years and I love the guy I drafted him in fantasy years ago right before he became a fantasy god

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Fans like you hate superstar players I get it. 

Fans like me.  The ones who can step back and look at the wholed picture.  You see numbers and get hard.  You dont understand that football is more than numbers, that putting someone on your roster can have other consequences.  He just missed the most important game of the year, could have cost them a shot at the playoffs, fighting with his QB because he was twisted over JuJu being the guy.  Was pissed that another player was voted team MVP. Hes a self centered me first player who doesnt give a shlt about anyone, just about promoting AB.

Then again you loved Meshawn.

But you see numbers and think adding shltheads to a young roster, exposing a 21 year old budding star to this will have no effect on anyone and the risk should be ignored.  As if there are no alternatives.  

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Fans like me.  The ones who can step back and look at the wholed picture.  You see numbers and get hard.  You dont understand that football is more than numbers, that putting someone on your roster can have other consequences.  He just missed the most important game of the year, could have cost them a shot at the playoffs, fighting with his QB because he was twisted over JuJu being the guy.  Hes a self centered me first player who doesnt give a shlt about anyone, just about promoting AB.

But you see numbers and think adding shltheads to a young roster, exposing a 21 year old budding star to this will have no effect on anyone and the risk should be ignored.  As if there are no alternatives.  

I see solid play at the WR position a superstar who plays the game 110% all the time. 

You don't know the situation in Pittsburgh you are clearly speculating. 

Give me a WR like Antonio Brown all day every day. 

His skills and talent level will improve Sam Darnolds. 

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Fans like me.  The ones who can step back and look at the wholed picture.  You see numbers and get hard.  You dont understand that football is more than numbers, that putting someone on your roster can have other consequences.  He just missed the most important game of the year, could have cost them a shot at the playoffs, fighting with his QB because he was twisted over JuJu being the guy.  Hes a self centered me first player who doesnt give a shlt about anyone, just about promoting AB.

Will you listen to yourself. AB was fighting with whoever because he cares. He is the best at his position. You can't  single cover him because he will beat that 100% of the time. If he isn't  getting the ball, he should be complaining. When you have guys like AB, you don't  play them as decoys, you throw the ball to them

As far as him being a lockroom cancer, i don't  believe it. You put him on the Jets you fix the passing game in one move (not that this will happen though). Thinking adding him to this roster being anything else is pure lunacy.  

The Steelers showed with Le'Veon they're willing to wait out a player, and never let one guy hold the organization hostage.

AB can demand a trade all he wants, but since it isn't conducive to the franchise to trade him (the dead money being the biggest factor), there's little chance Pitt gives in to him and moves him.  Meaning AB's only recourse will be to hold out.  So the Rooney's will push for reconciliation there. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Steelers showed with Le'Veon they're willing to wait out a player, and never let one guy hold the organization hostage.

AB can demand a trade all he wants, but since it isn't conducive to the franchise to trade him (the dead money being the biggest factor), there's little chance Pitt gives in to him and moves him.  Meaning AB's only recourse will be to hold out. 

When you have talent depth like Pittsburgh has you can do that. 

No one knows for sure what the heck is going on in Pittsburgh EVERYTHING outside of what we know is pure speculation. 

19 minutes ago, SR24 said:

My wr trade preferences go- Evans,OBJ,AB and then AJ green

Sucks we don't have that 2nd round pick. Not giving up the #3 overall but that high 2nd would have been perfect for a AJ Green or Mike Evans. 

Hopefully they can trade Leo for something close to that. 

39 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Will you listen to yourself. AB was fighting with whoever because he cares. He is the best at his position. You can't  single cover him because he will beat that 100% of the time. If he isn't  getting the ball, he should be complaining. When you have guys like AB, you don't  play them as decoys, you throw the ball to them

As far as him being a lockroom cancer, i don't  believe it. You put him on the Jets you fix the passing game in one move (not that this will happen though). Thinking adding him to this roster being anything else is pure lunacy.  

I stopped at he was fighting because he cares.  He cares about AB. Yes he does.  

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

He's got 5+ seasons left and we wont draft a WR anywhere near the talent level as AB. 

@Jet Nut GET A LIFE 

And you still done get it.  

You never do.  Then you tell people to get a life?  You're so twisted if someone doesn't agree with you.  You're the one who needs to get a life.  Liking a player isn't that big a deal

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And you still done get it.  

You never do.  Then you tell people to get a life?  You're so twisted if someone doesn't agree with you.  You're the one who needs to get a life.  Liking a player isn't that big a deal

All you seem to want to do is argue here in a sense you are a TROLL. 

AB is a superstar WR last time I checked the NY Jets desperately needed a superstar #1 WR. 

AB on the field best WR in the NFL anything outside of the lines and off the field is pure speculation and heresay. 

I want players like AB on the NY Jets. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Look at Antonio Browns stats he does EVERYTHING possible to help his team WIN. 

Isn't that what we are trying do here WIN. 

As if anyone doesn't get that I said he's one of, is not the best WR and needs to repeat themselves over and over.  That his talent isn't the question.  So keep repeating yourself and not getting the argument against AB.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

As if anyone doesn't get that I said he's one of, is not the best WR and needs to repeat themselves over and over.  That his talent isn't the question.  So keep repeating yourself and not getting the argument against AB.  

Then what's the problem?  

Show me actual proof he is the problem in Pittsburgh. 

Ironically LeVeon Bell seems to have issues too in Pittsburgh. 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:43 AM, joewilly12 said:

All you seem to want to do is argue here in a sense you are a TROLL. 

AB is a superstar WR last time I checked the NY Jets desperately needed a superstar #1 WR. 

AB on the field best WR in the NFL anything outside of the lines and off the field is pure speculation and heresay. 

I want players like AB on the NY Jets. 

You really have no idea about sports.  You're incapable of listening to what someone is saying and just argue.  And you also have no idea what a troll is apparently.  How many F'n times can I say he's a top WR but has other issues before you'll actually get what I'm saying and think you need to sell him as a player.  Like you're a personnel whiz for pimping his production.  You don't give a damn about behavior or the cost to trade for him and to pay him.  Shocking 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

he's a top WR but has other issues

Please enlighten me on his other issues, Mr know-it-all sports guru. 

Behavior?  and Robbie Anderson is a saint?  COME ON MAN 

STOP the BULL**** you don't like AB and all you want to do is argue with me about everything. 

PS I never pissed in your Cheerios. 

Antonio Brown should have 4 big years left in him. Once he turns 35 his numbers will go down to Robby Anderson's stats last year. I would trade Robby Anderson for him straight up with some sort of conditional draft pick built in. I believe it's a win win trade for both teams. Anderson is an ascending player who will immediately cost a whole lot less for the Steelers. AB helps Darnold develop into the next Big Ben quarterback. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Please enlighten me on his other issues, Mr know-it-all sports guru. 

Behavior?  and Robbie Anderson is a saint?  COME ON MAN 

STOP the BULL**** you don't like AB and all you want to do is argue with me about everything. 

PS I never pissed in your Cheerios. 

Your are totally clueless.  You really are.  Read what I wrote.  If you want to argue, sorry, I made my point.   We all know what the AB issues are.  You're head is buried in the sand or worse 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Your are totally clueless.  You really are.  Read what I wrote.  If you want to argue, sorry, I made my point.   We all know what the AB issues are.  You're head is buried in the sand or worse 

AB stats and what he brings to a team outweighs his supposed issues that you fail to identify. 

I cant figure for the life of me every superstar player like AB that becomes available like Bell fans like you find faults and make up stuff to defend your argument because you don't like the player. 

Last time I checked the NFL wasn't a choir group its men playing football fighting to win a Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

AB stats and what he brings to a team outweighs his supposed issues that you fail to identify. 

I cant figure for the life of me every superstar player like AB that becomes available like Bell fans like you find faults and make up stuff to defend your argument because you don't like the player. 

Last time I checked the NFL wasn't a choir group its men playing football fighting to win a Super Bowl. 

Did he play in their biggest game?  Was he helping his team?  I failed to identify what exactly?  Am I making it up?  Or are you blind

Archived