POLL- Colts Texans

The_Jet_Nation

POLL - Colts Texans  

36 members have voted

1. 1. POLL - COLTS TEXANS

• Colts
    • Texans

23 minutes ago, papz187 said:

I put a little bit of money on the Colts so won that bet, now I'll throw the winnings on Dallas and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bet the under on Dallas vs Seattle. Last weekend I did a 5 team parlay on all the gimmie games like KC vs Raiders and Eagles vs Washington - easy picks and $28 bet got me $700. This week no gimmie games like last week. 

I bet the under on Dallas vs Seattle. Last weekend I did a 5 team parlay on all the gimmie games like KC vs Raiders and Eagles vs Washington - easy picks and $28 bet got me $700. This week no gimmie games like last week. 
Nice!

What was the O/U on this game? I didn't check it before kickoff but immediately thought afterwards its gonna be a low scoring game and betting the under would of been a smart play

31 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Nice!

What was the O/U on this game? I didn't check it before kickoff but immediately thought afterwards its gonna be a low scoring game and betting the under would of been a smart play

44 is the o/u. Was 3-3 with 2 min left in half but 10 points went up now it’s 10-6 so I’m still good at the moment. 

44 is the o/u. Was 3-3 with 2 min left in half but 10 points went up now it’s 10-6 so I’m still good at the moment. 
Yup I think you'll end up on the winning side of that bet....doubt more than 20-24 points will be put up by the end of this one

Man tough break....the 2 point conversion in the end killed it

11 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Man tough break....the 2 point conversion in the end killed it

Yep. $25 dollars down the drain. Too much scoring at the end of each half. Gotta start looking at tomorrow's games. Looked like a safe bet. 

Yep. $25 dollars down the drain. Too much scoring at the end of each half. Gotta start looking at tomorrow's games. Looked like a safe bet. 
Yeah I hear ya.....I liked the under in the Dallas game too.

I'm leaving towards Baltimore -2 1/2.....will think about it and make my move like a half hour before game time....we'll see

Archived