Episode 16: One Goal

Jetmech

The Jets have seriously upped theirmulti-media content and these are especially good and engaging. The production value going into these is very impressive, I’ve spotted some very serious cameras on the sidelines and at training camp so they are investing heavily in the production. Couple this with the new uniforms, whoever is behind pushing the Jets ‘brand’ is doing a great job. There’s a huge market out in the world for NFL teams and it would be amazing to see more Jets jerseys/caps/fans wherever I go.

Just now, redlichtie said:

The Jets have seriously upped theirmulti-media content and these are especially good and engaging. The production value going into these is very impressive, I’ve spotted some very serious cameras on the sidelines and at training camp so they are investing heavily in the production. Couple this with the new uniforms, whoever is behind pushing the Jets ‘brand’ is doing a great job. There’s a huge market out in the world for NFL teams and it would be amazing to see more Jets jerseys/caps/fans wherever I go.

Over the offseason, they should work on that Pats v The Field refereeing and penalties project I mentioned elsewhere. 

Archived