Bruce Arians Interviewed With Bucs Today

SR24

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I thought reports said he’d only go to Cleveland. 

Yeah, Arians is the kind of guy that will always hype up any coach he's asked about, especially his former coordinators.. And he'd never say he would consider a job that is currently occupied which is why he only said he would take the browns job AFTER Jackson was fired.

31 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

winston = can't fix

I don’t get the hate on Winston. Once he got the job back this year, he had a pretty decent run during his last 6 games. Will he ever be a top 5 qb? Prob not but with a good staff around him I think he can have a solid NFL career.

54 minutes ago, extmenace said:

I don’t get the hate on Winston. Once he got the job back this year, he had a pretty decent run during his last 6 games. Will he ever be a top 5 qb? Prob not but with a good staff around him I think he can have a solid NFL career.

We heard that about Sanchez and Geno. 

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

your interorettation is wildly off base. identify the hateful words anywhere. moron.

Bruce Arians Reportedly Buccaneers' Focus for New HC Amid Jim Caldwell Buzz

TIMOTHY RAPPJANUARY 8, 2019

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are reportedly "focusing on hiring" Bruce Arians as their new head coach, and the "strong interest is mutual," according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

Per Rapoport, "Negotiations are likely to begin soon."

The news comes shortly after Jenna Laine of ESPN reported the team has also shown interest in Jim Caldwell:

Archived