A note to the board - we don't want to ban anyone else

Maxman

I personally think it would be great if the offensive material offenders are cracked down upon. I do hope it includes all though, I’ve seen a ton of anti-white posts here that are plenty offensive, but nothing seems to be done about them. I get that in today’s world it’s hip to be anti-white and all, but offensive material is offensive regardless of the target. And for the record, I’m not white.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Alka said:

Can you also please ban the dumb people?  I feel that there are a lot of smart people, but also a lot of dumb people. If you ban the dumb people, then we would have an awesome site here.

I ain’t touching this one. I ain’t dumb.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks man. Like I said in my earlier post, I regretted my post the second I made it. I deleted it but I shouldn't have posted it. We do welcome feedback it is just that a few things I felt I was being called out on weren't accurate. I should have responded better.

Yesterday really set me off here, the week in general. So many racist posts. But a lot of people were rightfully banned. So hopefully things are headed in a better direction.

Thanks.

Maybe you should ban yourself for a day for that earlier regrettable post Max. That way it shows everyone will be treated equally and that YOU mean bizness. ?

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks man. I didn't want to post that I overreacted, really hoped you wouldn't see it lol.

I don't like posting when I am cranky. I talked to @The Crusher and he recommended that I eat. So I did and I am feeling much better now. My bad on the post.  Thanks!

Dr. Crushlove  always knows best 

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I have banned more people this week than I can remember having to do before. We normally go months without anyone getting banned. The rules are simple, no personal attacks, no religion, no politics. This week several people have been banned for racist posts.

We are here to talk Jets. If you can't follow the rules you aren't welcome here. Shouldn't be that hard. We have been really relaxed here for a long time. We had almost 50,000 posts last month and we trust that people will be on good behavior here. When they aren't they are going to be shown the door.

I have asked the moderators to let less slide because so many people are taking advantage of our relaxed atmosphere. We don't want to ban anyone else, just talk Jets.

@Maxman please check your dm

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Did he tell you to write that while you were caressing his hair?

I’m not sure why you’d want to antagonize RJF. He boxes and also graduated from the State College of New Jersey. He’s basically the Woody Harrelson character from Out of the Furnace

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m not sure why you’d want to antagonize RJF. He boxes and also graduated from the State College of New Jersey. He’s basically the Woody Harrelson character from Out of the Furnace

I met RJF many moons ago tailgating at a Jags Jets game in FL.  I can take him out with a mean stare.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I met RJF many moons ago tailgating at a Jags Jets game in FL.  I can take him out with a mean stare.

I hope he rips your face off and puts it over his own face and continues kicking your ass while you trip out watching your face kicking your own ass.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I personally think it would be great if the offensive material offenders are cracked down upon. I do hope it includes all though, I’ve seen a ton of anti-white posts here that are plenty offensive, but nothing seems to be done about them. I get that in today’s world it’s hip to be anti-white and all, but offensive material is offensive regardless of the target. And for the record, I’m not white.

Snowflake.

Archived