A note to the board - we don't want to ban anyone else

Maxman

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, McCarthyism said:

No, and this is from an outsiders perspective, mind you, what happened was that Angelo got banned for making a statement so over the top that he thought no one in their right mind could possibly think he was serious in replying to another poster wondering what someone would say to get banned in the Bienemy choking women thread. Angelo is an idiot for sure, but definitely not a racist. He also said something anti semitic but if you know Angelo Berkowitz like I know Angelo Berkowitz, you would know that is physically impossible. 

I think and this is purely speculation, I think Angelo also forgot that Phil has to take these things at face value because of the multitude of morons that have absolutely no sense of nuance or context and for that he is sorry. Phil is a good guy and doesn't need the stress over nonsense. 

I don't know what it is, but I like you.

;)

19 hours ago, McCarthyism said:

No, and this is from an outsiders perspective, mind you, what happened was that Angelo got banned for making a statement so over the top that he thought no one in their right mind could possibly think he was serious in replying to another poster wondering what someone would say to get banned in the Bienemy choking women thread. Angelo is an idiot for sure, but definitely not a racist. He also said something anti semitic but if you know Angelo Berkowitz like I know Angelo Berkowitz, you would know that is physically impossible. 

I think and this is purely speculation, I think Angelo also forgot that Phil has to take these things at face value because of the multitude of morons that have absolutely no sense of nuance or context and for that he is sorry. Phil is a good guy and doesn't need the stress over nonsense. 

Thanks for the post Angelo. I know your new account has already been banned. But I want to say, banning someone you are friends with is actually worse than a normal banning. That said:  

1. Google doesn't have a sarcasm mode

2. Words are real, this stuff gets indexed exactly the way you wrote them.

This stuff just can't happen here. 

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Considering legal recourse against the two of you for perpetuating this insidious falsehood

I am going to be honest here, of all the lawsuits that could be brought against me, this one I would actually enjoy.  :)

19 hours ago, McCarthyism said:

AEAD85F4-6B02-4A18-B2DA-08A50DDAEB29.gif

Archived