Pats* in for beautiful Kliff?

mrcoops

5 minutes ago, BigO said:

Because he’s young, smart, and experienced with young qb’s which we happen to have. People need to realize Sam is just a kid. Both of them can learn and develop. Just get some experienced coordinators in here to mentor him. I’m thinking long term here. 

If that’s what you want, just hire Josh McCown to be our head coach.

(he has more NFL experience, and a better HC W/L record)

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmm you mean the Pats are going to have the 40 year old Tom Brady learn essentially a new offensive system when he has been one of the greatest QBs playing in the same system for years?

Ok I really hope that they do it? :) 

41 year old Tom Brady, 42 by next season. Old Father Time beats everyone.

I dont think this is fake. He has history, playing for the Pats, and BB and Brady have a good relationship with him.

The leak to this, is Kingsbury’s agent...putting the pressure on NYJ. NYJ is probably floating OC/HC in waiting. Kingsbury wants HC here or he’ll just as easy be an OC in chowdahead land.

39 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

41 year old Tom Brady, 42 by next season. Old Father Time beats everyone.

I agree hence the reason why I don't believe that they are going to change offensive systems particularly to one based upon present college concepts which require in general more athletic QBs

I think you guys are all taking this the wrong way.  This is actually the perfect sign as to why the Jets shouldn't be considering Kingsbury any further with this news.  After all, there's no greater certainty of a guy being an abysmal failure as a head coach than being a Pats coordinator.

4 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmm you mean the Pats are going to have the 40 year old Tom Brady learn essentially a new offensive system when he has been one of the greatest QBs playing in the same system for years?

Ok I really hope that they do it? :) 

Belichick might just be planning his exit strategy.

Bring in his successor and oust Brady within the next 1-2 years.

A return to the NFL could also be in the cards for Schiano. He was rumored to be in line to join Bill Belichick’s coaching staff with the New England Patriots last year before returning to Ohio State, and Patriots defensive coordinator Brian Flores could leave to accept an NFL head coaching opportunity after the season ends. Schiano could also return to television work or take a chance on a wild card move like the XFL.

15 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

KK will leave USC only if offered an NFL HC job. 

Good to see you!

In response to your post: But why? If he has NFL aspirations and NFL OC jobs pay more, wouldn't that be a solid career move? Being an NFL OC is probably a nice background for another, bigger, college head coaching job, too. 

Archived