Jay Glazer: "Kliff Kingsbury is interviewing with NFL teams, which likely means he has resigned as USC offensive coordinator"

Jetsbb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No NFL coaching experience, can’t really benefit Sam as far as polishing his craft, may not be disciplinary enough for our team, failed at a small school...okay he’s creative..cool I guess? Lol I just don’t get the love for him.  Can someone help me understand here?

at worst they can pick his brain.  maybe whoever the coach is can hire an OC that can incorporate some concepts if he saw them somewhere.

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

can’t really benefit Sam as far as polishing his craft,

Was instrumental in developing Manziel, Webb, Mayfield, Mahomes

As OC his team’s averaged 42 points a game and 550 yards 

Who is this masked man?

E1C86C82-47C8-4844-B3AE-F53B8909703B.jpeg

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

From Rapapapapapapapappaapapaport....sounds like USC might have caved:

Might have come to an agreement that he can interview for HC jobs, but not for OC positions or something like that?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Kliff Kingsbury could be the next Matt Nagy or Sean McVay we need a young energetic risk taking HC someone who will lead this team in winning a Super Bowl in todays NFL. 

Watch it Joewilly12 or you’ll get buttfumbled into oblivion for speaking the truth!

7 minutes ago, BigO said:

Was instrumental in developing Manziel, Webb, Mayfield, Mahomes

As OC his team’s averaged 42 points a game and 550 yards 

Who is this masked man?

E1C86C82-47C8-4844-B3AE-F53B8909703B.jpeg

Mahomes was raw coming into the league. He was athletically amazing and it helped him against small school competition. He credits Andy Reid with being able to read NFL defenses now. Guy sat a year and learned. I really don’t think KK had Mahomes “Pro ready”. 

He didn’t even recognize Mayfield’s talents and he sure didn’t want him starting. He barely touched Mayfield from a development standpoint and it was Lincoln Riley who had Mayfield balling. Riley incorporated pro style concepts and had Mayfield spitting it back to him as quick as he drew it up.

Webb? Oh Jesus.

Manziel? Manziel played backyard football, ran around and chucked it up to Mike Evans. He was also a huge failure in the league.

averaging those numbers in the Big 10 is not uncommon nor is it that hard when considering that Big 10 defense’s practically don’t even exist.

15 minutes ago, SheaRay said:

He's too good looking to pass up.

I mean let's face it. Who would you rather look at on the sidelines for the next 5 years.....McCarthy or Kingsbury? 

Both.  Dream Team. 

Fat HC + dreamy OC is the perfect combo.  It'd be like hiring @The Crusher and @JiF to run the show together.  With old cranky Special Teams Coach @CTM and GM @HessStation

Archived