Jay Glazer: "Kliff Kingsbury is interviewing with NFL teams, which likely means he has resigned as USC offensive coordinator"

Jetsbb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

KK did not resign, USC is allowing him to interview for NFL HC jobs.

GREAT to see you back ! Didn't recognize you with the different avatar. I'm thinking Swannie might have taken a lot of heat for his prior stance.

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol...I’m thinking the opposite.  I hope I’m wrong.  There are some serious athletes out there tonight though.  

Tons of future NFL talent and draft choices on exhibit tonite. Lots riding on this game.

36 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Epic loss., but now one conference title game is going to define the guy forever? Would you hire Pete Carroll after not giving the ball to Lynch at the 1 yard line in the SB? What about BB after he had Gronk playing safety? Guys have bad moments. You can't sneer at consistent winning. 

Favre and Rodgers are the two best QBs of all-time? 

Where do you get your weed?

So what they are top 10-15 all time - yeah that was a huuuuge stretch there. 

53 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

GREAT to see you back ! Didn't recognize you with the different avatar. I'm thinking Swannie might have taken a lot of heat for his prior stance.

Haha, not back like before, just the KK stuff because it concerns my beloved USC.

On another note...WOW, can’t post VIP stuff here, but I can say that USC takes care of it’s own, even if that favorite son is now the starting QB in the NFL.  Jets getting preferential treatment..

*Seems NFL reporters jump to conclusions and report half truths....worse than the CFB reporters.  USC never blocked KK from interviewing for a HC job in the NFL. Jets is the job he’s interested in, and coaching Sam.

13 minutes ago, southtown24th said:
More

Browns put interview with Mike McCarthy on hold, per @RobDemovsky. Browns GM John Dorsey, ast GM Eliot Wolf & VP of Player Personnel Alonzo Highsmith all worked with MM in Green Bay. Had 1 month to interview him. Now postponing. Curious ?

Sounds like McCarthy is taking a year off? 

"postponing" a HC interview at this point makes no sense to me

4 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Haha, not back like before, just the KK stuff because it concerns my beloved USC.

On another note...WOW, can’t post VIP stuff here, but I can say that USC takes care of it’s own, even if that favorite son is now the starting QB in the NFL.  Jets getting preferential treatment..

*Seems NFL reporters jump to conclusions and report half truths....worse than the CFB reporters.  USC never blocked KK from interviewing for a HC job in the NFL. Jets is the job he’s interested in, and coaching Sam.

Thank you for the info. Got it.

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Given all the uncertainty, I think emotionally investing in any specific individual candidate is probably a bad idea.

Seriously.  I was only half-kidding when I suggested that Maxman try to get a group rate on therapy for our members!  Maybe we should seriously contemplate it.

If I had to guess right now I'd give a 33.3% chance to each of McCarthy, Rhule and Kingsbury.  You know what will happen......Jim Caldwell defies the odds and seizes on the 0.1% that I left open!

Archived