CFB Championship Game Thread

New York Mick

5 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Thanks!   Ross is a grown man already.  I’m surprised Trevor played as well as he did, all those guys back next year.   We may see round 5 next year.   

27 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

You're welcome and obviously I know how you are feeling today. We lose some D line but the secondary are all kids, it showed last nite,  so they'll be back. Tua is back also.

No offense guys, but its time for someone else to crash this party.  We just have to learn to play a 60 minute game against Bama and not take our foot off the gas when we are up.  Congrats on a great season,, we will be gunning for you both next year.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lith said:

No offense guys, but its time for someone else to crash this party.  We just have to learn to play a 60 minute game against Bama and not take our foot off the gas when we are up.  Congrats on a great season,, we will be gunning for you both next year.

HELL NO !  j/k Georgia , with Kirby, is right there. A break hear or there and they're in last nites game.

5 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Obviously you don't know Saban or have never listened to him.  Sounds like a simple case of jealousy .

No I don't know him, but I do "know" him.  Which part bothered you the pompous part, or the arrogant part. Doesn't matter, they are both accurate.  Not jealous, just observant.  Not the first time you've heard this,  I'm sure.  How's the Kool Aid?

4 hours ago, Jetmech said:

Alabama had a weak secondary this season. Trevon Diggs injury was a big loss that was covered by their offensive production..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Exactly. They lost 7 guys from last years secondary. Even last years back ups are in the NFL.

The resale market for this game was terrible. Monday night first workday back from New Years is a horrible slot. Could not stay up, and think that was epidemic on the east coast. Hope they bump it up to an 8 or 12 team tournament; Div.2 and 3 have 16 team fields already. To hell with all these stupid bowls. And it should wrap up on or about 1/1. If it bumps up against NFL playoffs, should have played on Friday. 

Archived