Greg Williams relieved of his duties

choon328

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Bring him in for DC

Just now, Warfish said:

I would LOVE Williams as DC no matter who the next HC is.

He'll right that (mostly) lazy and underperforming ship.

Agree... Bring him in Mac. or CJ or whomever 

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hey, fun fact about Williams, he's going on his 8th job in 12 years. Think maybe there's a reason for that I dunno.

If we get 2 or 3 years out of him to set the culture I'm good with that...he might have moved a lot if he was with under performing coaches and he got wiped out with the trash. Someone with more time than me can check but I'd still take him. Our D needs a little attitude..never heard of a soft defense in a hard city like ny.

Those boys need to learn how to represent. 

8 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

If we get 2 or 3 years out of him to set the culture I'm good with that...he might have moved a lot if he was with under performing coaches and he got wiped out with the trash. Someone with more time than me can check but I'd still take him. Our D needs a little attitude..never heard of a soft defense in a hard city like ny.

Those boys need to learn how to represent. 

Definitely. Nothing says trendsetter like 7 jobs in 11 years.

Hey, fun fact about Williams, he's going on his 8th job in 12 years. Think maybe there's a reason for that I dunno.
Probably because he doesn't take BS? Definitely could see him rubbing people the wrong way and he would eat a rookie HC alive but I've liked him awhile. Seems to scheme to cover lack of talent...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived