BREAKING: Jets going to hire Gase

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

There really was never a majority in anyones corner worth paying attention to.  There wasnt a guaranteed, got to have guy to choose from. 

And really who cares?  Bowles was a got to have asst that we just had to sign fast.  How'd that work out?

I don’t really care is what I meant. Once they retained Mac, I stopped worrying about these sort of things. We have no say or control so it doesn’t matter.

I have ZERO faith in this organization but I have hope for Sam. I will watch and make the most of it but accept the fact that things aren’t looking good thanks to our horrid ownership. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, I mean Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl with Troy Aikman and Emmett Smith.  Why didn't we go after him?

The Packers gave Mike McCarthy 14 chances with Aaron Rodgers.  One Super Bowl appearance!  ONE!!!

And Gase? 23-25. Very Bowles esque.

14 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Hahahahaha....bye bye snowflakes.  Go find another team to root for!

For the record....I'm not thrilled with Gase at all.....but I'm not gonna have a snowflake hissy fit.

#inGasewetrust

I'm OK with the hire but think your post is beyond annoying. I get it, Indiana, self explanatory. :bs_lame: