BREAKING: Jets going to hire Gase

He removed some popular cancers in that Dolphins locker room...maybe one too many.  I thought the Dolphins overachieved based on their roster the past 2 yrs. 

Keep him away from roster control.

Hopefully he doesn’t become the dominant alpha male in the front office...that seems to be his problem.

Decent Head Coach, hate that he is from the Dolphins.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Even if we hired whoever the majority wanted, who would have cared? It means nothing until they prove something to the fans. I wouldn’t hold my breath either way. God speed Sam. 

There really was never a majority in anyones corner worth paying attention to.  There wasnt a guaranteed, got to have guy to choose from. 

And really who cares?  Bowles was a got to have asst that we just had to sign fast.  How'd that work out?

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Hahahahaha....bye bye snowflakes.  Go find another team to root for!

For the record....I'm not thrilled with Gase at all.....but I'm not gonna have a snowflake hissy fit.

#inGasewetrust

First I hope to God he can be a SB coach. But this is asinine. Snowflake hissy fit? This is a critical time for the franchise and you think them taking a guy you say you are at best at best ambivalent on is not a cause for serious concern? There is enough to question the organization's competence once again.

Hell if there has been in anything for Jets fans to bitch or vent about how is this kind of disappointment not high on the list?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Lost for words. You have a Superbowl winning coach waiting at the altar, and you settle for Adam Gase who was fired by the Dolphins.

Maccagnan, in all likelihood, cost us McCarthy. 

The dysfunctional mess that is the New York Jets has made us the laughing stock of the NFL again. We deserve everything we get for the next 3 seasons until we are back looking for another head coach to save us from ourselves. 

And McCarthy was not only fired by his team, his QB didnt want him

Just now, yvj said:

First I hope to God he can be a SB coach. But this is asinine. Snowflake hissy fit? This is a critical time for the franchise and you think them taking a guy you say you are at best at best ambivalent on is not a cause for serious concern? There is enough to question the organization's competence once again.

Hell if there has been in anything for Jets fans to bitch or vent about how is this kind of disappointment not high on the list?

Its so critical you started posting? 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So you are in the I'm right no matter what crowd?  If he is a fail it is 'I was not in favor of it.'  If he does well 'I was on his side!'  Fence sitter.

Don't love it...don't hate it.  Why do I have to have be either or on this?

At least we know he can maximize QB talent.

• Upvote 1