The Adam Gase Negativity Thread

2 minutes ago, Dolphins81 said:

Well, I’m a Dolphins fan and wanted to say sorry guys.  Gasy is a total POS and no guru at all!  I was hoping that he would go coach HS football.  Or even better, powderpuff.  Y’ Would have been much better off with Mike M.  Gasy is a horrible coach.  Gore, Wake and other Dolphin players went directly to the owner and voiced their concerns about Gasy.  That’s one of the reasons he was fired.  I just cannot believe that another AFC East team hired him.  

All afc east teams other than the pats just take turns in screwing up in legendary fashion.

• Upvote 2

Well, the word is that my Phins are looking at Flores lol.  No ex-Belichick coach has ever been successful putside of their daddy’s system.  Look at Josh McDanials; he ran back to daddy after his failure in Denver and now refuses to interview for a HC position lol. 

The AFC East will continue to be dominated by the Pats until Belichick retires; which needs to be soon!

4 hours ago, Dolphins81 said:

Well, I’m a Dolphins fan and wanted to say sorry guys.  Gasy is a total POS and no guru at all!  I was hoping that he would go coach HS football.  Or even better, powderpuff.  Y’ Would have been much better off with Mike M.  Gasy is a horrible coach.  Gore, Wake and other Dolphin players went directly to the owner and voiced their concerns about Gasy.  That’s one of the reasons he was fired.  I just cannot believe that another AFC East team hired him.  

https://finheaven.com/threads/scouting-our-former-hc-and-the-jets.352497/

5 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I literally can’t comprehend wtf they were thinking. 

Maccagnan somehow vetoed McCarthy and the Johsons did not want another 1st time- NFL HC, which is all Woody has ever given us. 

Gase was a compromise.  Nothing more. Nothing less.  And the Jets remain the protoype dysfunctional organization that constantly embraces mediocrity.  

• Upvote 1

Totally did not expect this. Was driving in my car when I heard the news and screamed Nooooooooo! Out loud. In your car no one can here you scream. 

The bad news is Gase is semi-competent enough that he will win enough games to keep giving us false hope and not get fired right away but not good enough to go all the way. 

And im sick of The but Tannehill excuse. Rex took us to the AFCCG with Sanchez. Maybe Tannehill is a better QB than Gase allowed him to be. Miami has a winning record with him, a losing one without. And if he is bad Gase should have elevated him. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Dolphins81 said:

Unfortunately this is so true!  I hate the Pats!  It’s time to end the Brady/Belichick nightmare.  I’m just waiting on Miami to hire Rex lol

LOL - I was about to quote your earlier post and say "just wait till you guys hire Rex"! :D 

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, Jetsfan1015 said:

Johnson: "We need a bright offensive mind in here to take Darnold to the next level."

Mac: "The head coach of the 31st ranked team in total offense just got fired from Miami and can probably bring his offensive coordinator with him. How about them?"

Johnson: "HIRED"

On 1/9/2019 at 9:06 PM, New York Mick said:

I found the light. 

139E05F6-F361-4F99-AE24-D97DDACE3BBF.jpeg

On 1/9/2019 at 9:02 PM, New York Mick said:

With owners and a FO like them who needs opposition? They pretty much beat themselves. 

On 1/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dolphins81 said:

On 1/9/2019 at 9:14 PM, Bleedin Green said:

Gase sucks so bad he just crashed JN.  What a douche.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:05 PM, HessStation said:

Like, it’s so Jetsy they’ve jumped the shark on their own Jetsy

On 1/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Dcat said:

Maccagnan somehow vetoed McCarthy and the Johsons did not want another 1st time- NFL HC, which is all Woody has ever given us. 

Gase was a compromise.  Nothing more. Nothing less.  And the Jets remain the protoype dysfunctional organization that constantly embraces mediocrity.  

On 1/10/2019 at 7:16 AM, Xtina said:

Totally did not expect this. Was driving in my car when I heard the news and screamed Nooooooooo! Out loud. In your car no one can here you scream. 

The bad news is Gase is semi-competent enough that he will win enough games to keep giving us false hope and not get fired right away but not good enough to go all the way. 

And im sick of The but Tannehill excuse. Rex took us to the AFCCG with Sanchez. Maybe Tannehill is a better QB than Gase allowed him to be. Miami has a winning record with him, a losing one without. And if he is bad Gase should have elevated him. 

Take a bow, folks. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dolphins81 said:

Appreciate your kind words (though it's probably a bad sign that our biggest rivals feel so badly for us that they're apologizing for Gase - lol). 

Fwiw, your new HC seems like a keeper and you guys really compete.