Ban Me Now: I’m going Full Time Troll

HessStation

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

You are in trouble you are plus 24 thousand rep and our leader (is it jetsrule?) is at like -350 thousand.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

All we can do is wait and see and hope.  /shrug.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I've got your back my friend.  Don't let anyone tell you to feel otherwise.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Being even remotely objective qualifies you as a troll here, it's not very difficult

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The over reaction to this hiring is so sad regardless what side you are on.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We let "The man" -- known for building programs  -- go, because he wanted to build a program...

I want you to think about that. Tonight. Tomorrow, and over the next few months...

Meanwhile Gase is bringing an OC who ranked #32 in the league w/ CHI, and a DC who pulled in #29 

Sit on that you filthy optimist. 

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Take me with you...

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Well, if you get kicked off this board there are other boards you can go to.  You'll need to interview for them first so don't come across as a stale poster.  You need to seem innovative and hopefully you're in your 30's.  I think another Jets message board would take a chance on you, but they may want to handpick your avatar and offensive coordinator.

Your pain is well received. Day after day, year after year, I’m constantly defending this team to anyone and everyone (especially Giants fans) You live and die with this team and spend Sunday’s at the game and or glued to the TV watching this team when you can be out doing other things. They talk a big game, bring back Macc and the biggest hire in the last bunch of years is Adam Gase. A coach with a losing record in Miami. And to top it off, he’s bringing the Miami staff with him. These organization is a laughing stock and a joke. Moves like this are the reason why media, fans, coaches and other organizations have zero respect for the Jets. This reaks of a desperation move by a desperate team. I hope Gase rips the media, owner and everyone in the organization a new a$&. The Jets get everything they deserve from this hire. Tons of Non jets fans at MetLife, in house fighting, poor roster and terrible results.

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Well, if you get kicked off this board there are other boards you can go to.  You'll need to interview for them first so don't come across as a stale poster.  You need to seem innovative and hopefully you're in your 30's.  I think another Jets message board would take a chance on you, but they may want to handpick your avatar and offensive coordinator.

Go to JetsAddicts.com Those guys are miserable ****s. You'll love it.

We let "The man" -- known for building programs  -- go, because he wanted to build a program...
I want you to think about that. Tonight. Tomorrow, and over the next few months...
Meanwhile Gase is bringing an OC who ranked #32 in the league w/ CHI, and a DC who pulled in #29 
Sit on that you filthy optimist. 

I

Everyone sounds like a drunk. Jets go 2-0 and we are planning a ticket tape parade.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We just hired our 3rd choice as HC. The “histrionics” are more than warranted.

I'd prefer this regime not get its first choice actually. I'm full-on contrarian with this team.

Archived