Ban Me Now: I’m going Full Time Troll

HessStation

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Welcome aboard!

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Please don’t ban Hess. His misery is the sweet liqueur in the margarita of my existence 

If this is what the congregation wants I'll support it, however Hess has been a monumental square about any complaining about this franchise for too long, and I'd like to voice dissent simply for the record.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If this is what the congregation wants I'll support it, however Hess has been a monumental square about any complaining about this franchise for too long, and I'd like to voice dissent simply for the record.

Noted. Also, you’re 2019 Jets Captain. Congratulations on your nomination and victory, and we know you’ll represent us well. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I chair the captain’s committee and I can tell you that Hess won’t even appear on the ballot. DQed from the jump. That’s how disgusting this display is.  

"Disgusting" represents the Jets pretty accurately right now.

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The committee has decided. @JiF was the lone dissenting vote but his vote is merely nominal to begin with 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Well well well look who’s taking themself out of the running to be RJF’s Chief of Staff. Hint: it’s you. #GetGased

i dont want a chief of staff i dont want responsibilities wtf are you people doing

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

Well I am going to assume \ hope that this is a joke. We have a lot of problems on the board lately, so unfortunately we don't have a lot of wiggle room. Basically I am asking you to stay gold.

37 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Me thinks that Max will be only happy person this board, the post count record will surely go this month now!

I am on a 12 month season ticket payment plan now. So the first bill is here. Post counts are fun, but winning is all that matters.  Now if the Jets gave me free tickets I might revisit that lol.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

I think you’re kinda a drama queen.  I don’t like competition.  Go to bed, sleep on it, get a manicure and pedicure tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I think you’re kinda a drama queen.  I don’t like competition.  Go to bed, sleep on it, get a manicure and pedicure tomorrow.

He ain't the only competish' you got around here, missy-pants.

And I'm not just talkin' 'bout me.

You haven't even met my friend @AVM.

3 hours ago, peebag said:

We just hired the failed head coach of a divisional rival whose team failure over the past 20 years is worse than the Jets.  How else should we take it?  Specifics please...

Remember when the Bills hired Rex and we all laughed...and laughed...Well, sh*t

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

your avatar says it all.

8 hours ago, peebag said:

We just hired the failed head coach of a divisional rival whose team failure over the past 20 years is worse than the Jets.  How else should we take it?  Specifics please...

This is the feeling most Pats fans probably had when they hired Pete Carroll. How did he turn out as a coach.?

Archived