Ban Me Now: I’m going Full Time Troll

HessStation

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

This would’ve been more apropo if we hired Rhule but I’m going with it .

33F4C16B-3B9F-42F1-87BE-E235615FD976.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

I completely understand where Hess and others are coming from. I think Gasey is a bust. I hope I'm wrong but its going to be hard for me to get behind this guy. I'm very disappointed.

About where I am.

Thought McCarthy would have been a mistake because he managed to do less with more as bad as anyone else. By all accounts the Packers and Rodgers came to think his playbook was recycled Bill Walsh with no real innovation. And worry that you hire the old guy to fund his retirement on the way out. But the reason they didn't hire him is because.....MIKE F___IN' MACCAGNAN had an issue with him? WHY IS HE STILL HERE?

The whole issue is the Johnsons half ass everything. Why did they retain Coffee Boy? what has this guy done other than be the worst drafting GM in the NFL during his tenure. Not a joke that Sperm or Bit or any number of other posters  or really anyone with an internet connection or some magazine they bought the morning of the draft could have drafted better  than this guy. 

Point in fact: I am old guy with a kid who now plays D2 but went to a mess of camps back then. PSU ran a huge camp. When schools do this, they put their best shiny face out front. Everybody loves everybody else. And mostly college football teams are a really close bunch. But there are still cliques; white/black, O/D, units, kickers, support staff, coaches. Those cliques kinda have their own dynamic.Sometimes it can get nasty; there are fights on the field in camp all the time. But mostly they hug it out.  But across the board, every school you go to loves their starting QB; he's everyone's big brother. At PSU is a summer camp, in front of PSU  potential recruits, EVERYONE at PSU did not hide the fact they f___ing hated HAckenberg and thought he was a turd of a human being. I haven't seen this before nor since. He had one nice season and 3 mostly awful ones. That pick, along with 2017's double safety nonsense, and the complete lack of mid and late rounders to screams fire his ass. And yet this guy is telling potential coaches what the parameters are? 

Would have been totally cool with Monken or Rhule or Kingsbury. That's the Way the NFL is going; pedal to the metal offense( Gase was not long ago once that guy, but not loaded with confidence and warm feelings). And totally cool with them having input on their staffs. So after watching the clown car staff of Todd Bowles 5 YEARS IN SUDDENLY ASSISTANT COACHES ARE A BIG DEAL? Woody Johnson never had a problem enough to lose his sheet with the likes of Paul Hackett, Brian Schottenheimer, Jeff Weeks and Kasey Rodgers make a mess on a daily basis for going on decades but NOW IT'S A DEALBREAKER?

The Johnsons flit around fly around like sugared up children in a playground  from one bad idea to the next-TOUGHNESS! DEFENSE! ASSISTANT COACHES!QB GURU!- until they crash headfirst into the monkey bars. Again. 

There are smart potentially great coaches out there, and listed 3 above. Somehow the Jets always eff this up. Again, Gase was once that guy. But selling us on how he was a huge influence on 35-year old Peyton Manning.... 

All that said, comes down to Darnold. 

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

I happen to think that Gase is a nice middle ground between the abomination that would have been Rhule and the absolute win that would have been McCarthy

They didn't hire McCarthy not because his dog-eared playbook is mimographed copies of Bill Walsh's playbook from 1987, but because....he thought he was better at football management that Mike Maccagnan. The former would have been a good reason not to hire him, the latter is an ongoing joke. 

One thing; if Gase or anyone on his staff babbles about "installing the offense" and how it will take until week 5 or 7 or 10 to do so, it's gonna get ugly. Gase has no honeymoon. Either hit the ground running or this place is gonna be a whole bunch of angry drunk men farting into their couch cushions tapping out screeds of bile.  

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I always try and stay optimistic about new hires, free agents and draft picks. So, actuallly, maybe this is the hex we needed.

Good call. 

Another added bonus, this will probably help your overall ever so important popularity on the board.  Look at T0mShane for example, total disgusting troll turd pig but people were pinning for him when he was shacked up with that cat lady he pretended "he sat next to at the bar" ie; living his his basement for 3 months.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Good call. 

Another added bonus, this will probably help your overall ever so important popularity on the board.  Look at T0mShane for example, total disgusting troll turd pig but people were pinning for him when he was shacked up with that cat lady he pretended "he sat next to at the bar" ie; living his his basement for 3 months.

This may be the greatest post ever made on JN. I am in awe.

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

We let "The man" -- known for building programs  -- go, because he wanted to build a program...

I want you to think about that. Tonight. Tomorrow, and over the next few months...

Meanwhile Gase is bringing an OC who ranked #32 in the league w/ CHI, and a DC who pulled in #29 

Sit on that you filthy optimist. 

This is really the worst part. For once we were an attractive place for coaches, pretty much had our choice and we chose a HC, looking line DC and OC that have been bottom feaders i. The league. 

Honestly it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. 

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good call. 

I used to like Shane , but he’s been dead to me since he parachuted into the Mets thread and cost us the World Series . 

What? If he was our third choice, why didn’t we hire 1 or 2? This makes no sense, unless you mean Jets fans 3rd choice?

We didn’t hire McCarthy because of Maccagnan.

We didn’t hire Rhule because of his buyout and potential assistants.

We hired Gase because he was cheaper and wouldn’t threaten Macc’s job security. Not because he was the best coaching option.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We didn’t hire McCarthy because of Maccagnan.

We didn’t hire Rhule because of his buyout and potential assistants.

We hired Gase because he was cheaper and wouldn’t threaten Macc’s job security. Not because he was the best coaching option.

You have literally no way to know this, none, and the logic doesn't even kind of make sense.

We have no idea how much or how little say Maccagnan had in this decision, Gase is NOT reporting to Maccagnan, he is reporting to Johnson.

Aspire to be better than this.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I always try and stay optimistic about new hires, free agents and draft picks. So, actuallly, maybe this is the hex we needed.

Another way to look at it is Maccagan wanted rhule and Chris wanted Mccarthy and Sam wanted gase

Chris knows nothing and maccagnan has a pretty bad track record

Sam is young but not stupid

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic tea

Quit crying or go away,  snowflake

20 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You have literally no way to know this, none, and the logic doesn't even kind of make sense.

We have no idea how much or how little say Maccagnan had in this decision, Gase is NOT reporting to Maccagnan, he is reporting to Johnson.

Aspire to be better than this.

Mike McCarthy is a Super Bowl-winning coach that only wanted to coach the Jets.  Adam Gase is 23-25 as an NFL HC. 

Explain to me why McCarthy is not the Jets HC right now. 

Every bit of news had McCarthy or Rhule as the Top-2 choices.  In the 11th hour, we went with Adam Gase.  Explain to me how Gase vaulted to the top spot. 

No, I wasn't in the room when they made the choice.  But I can read between the lines. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mike McCarthy is a Super Bowl-winning coach that only wanted to coach the Jets.  Adam Gase is 23-25 as an NFL HC. 

Explain to me why McCarthy is not the Jets HC right now. 

Every bit of news had McCarthy or Rhule as the Top-2 choices.  In the 11th hour, we went with Adam Gase.  Explain to me how Gase vaulted to the top spot. 

Everyone is obsessed with that 2011 Super Bowl as if it helps the Jets/Broncos/Browns/Cardinals/Bucs win one of their own. 

For the 100th time, no coach that won a SB with one team ever won a SB as HC of another team. All it would have done is make the insecure Jets fans feel good about themselves for a couple of months. Once the season started, we would have learned why the Packers fired him mid-season. 

I’m apologizing up front to Max and everyone right now. I’ve lost all interest, what little I had left, caring an ounce about this sh*t franchise. I actually find myself incapable of rooting for this kind of incompetence anymore. My only choice moving forward is to sh*t on, make fun of and not give two ****s about this organization. So let the neg bombs flow my brothers. The buttfumbles are now my new best friend. I’m ready for it if not with just a straight up ban. Good times over the years though. I’m letting go of any passion left for this toxic team. 

buh-bye-gif-6.gif

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Everyone is obsessed with that 2011 Super Bowl as if it helps the Jets/Broncos/Browns/Cardinals/Bucs win one of their own. 

For the 100th time, no coach that won a SB with one team ever won a SB as HC of another team. All it would have done is make the insecure Jets fans feel good about themselves for a couple of months. Once the season started, we would have learned why the Packers fired him mid-season. 

No coach who went sub-.500 at his first stop with a division rival and caused a locker room mutiny ever won a SB either. 

GTFO with this stuff.  McCarthy and Gase were both HC's who had vastly different levels of success.  There is no legitimate reason to be given for why Gase hopped over McCarthy.  None. 

Gase was definitely not my number one choice either. But the prev coaching staff was so awful it will be easy to improve on it. Get a good draft pick or 2, some solid FA, 2nd yr of darnold, better coaches. I could very much see this team winning 9-10 games next yr. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No coach who went sub-.500 at his first stop with a division rival and caused a locker room mutiny ever won a SB either. 

GTFO with this stuff.  McCarthy and Gase were both HC's who had vastly different levels of success.  There is no legitimate reason to be given for why Gase hopped over McCarthy.  None. 

Yeah, that Bellichick dude was bad in Cleveland, no way you would want that guy coaching your team? Also that Pete Carroll loser was canned after 1 year with the Jets, He isn't going anywhere. But definitely give me Jeff Fisher because was so good in Tennessee!

Sound logic. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yahtzee!! Mutherf.....!

44EEB9B2-3DF7-4C10-87BF-74FF0B95AE01.jpeg

23 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, that Bellichick dude was bad in Cleveland, no way you would want that guy coaching your team? Also that Pete Carroll loser was canned after 1 year with the Jets, He isn't going anywhere. But definitely give me Jeff Fisher because was so good in Tennessee!

Sound logic. 

You think it is comparable to immediately hire a guy who just got fired for failures, and eventually hiring guys 5 and 16 years later respectively?

Archived