Ban Me Now: I’m going Full Time Troll

HessStation

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

The contribution you've made is trying to tell everyone that they don't know anything, strictly because you say so, and provide not a single rational thought about the topic at hand.  I'm simply pointing to the endless number of holes that exist in your position, and those holes are based on real-life facts surrounding the Jets circumstances.  You haven't provided an actual argument on the topic, but rather only try to go after people who dare not to concede to you, for no reason other than your insistence that they do so.

Bottom line, Gase's track record to date is terrible.  The comparison to Belichick and Carroll is without any merit whatsoever, as the circumstances contain no similarities whatsoever.  If that's the best you've got, then you've got nothing at all.  Of course, you very conveniently immediately ran away from that baseless position you took, and are now trying to make this a personal issue to cover that up, because you cannot provide any logic to support your faulty case in the least.

Find the post where I've told anyone that they dont know anything over who they wanted for the HC gig.  You know strictly because I said so.  

Your have no idea what youre talking about and youre getting worse with each and every post accusing me of more bullshlt.  You brought up other coaches, you brought up Belichich, you brought up Carroll.  I respond and then you tell me there is no comparison whatsoever?  What?  The best I got?  You brought them up. But hey, youre right, we should have hired someone who was fired years ago, like McCarthy, ugh, Kingsbury, ugh, forget it, someone whos got one year as a OL coach.......

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mike McCarthy is a Super Bowl-winning coach that only wanted to coach the Jets.  Adam Gase is 23-25 as an NFL HC. 

Explain to me why McCarthy is not the Jets HC right now. 

Every bit of news had McCarthy or Rhule as the Top-2 choices.  In the 11th hour, we went with Adam Gase.  Explain to me how Gase vaulted to the top spot. 

No, I wasn't in the room when they made the choice.  But I can read between the lines. 

There are a million reasons why this is a possibility, with Maccagnan being the primary reason one of them. You can read whatever lines you want, just don't snort them. Again, aspire to be better than this, I know you have it in you.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Find the post where I've told anyone that they dont know anything over who they wanted for the HC gig.  You know strictly because I said so.  

Your have no idea what youre talking about and youre getting worse with each and every post accusing me of more bullshlt.  You brought up other coaches, you brought up Belichich, you brought up Carroll.  I respond and then you tell me there is no comparison whatsoever?  What?  The best I got?  You brought them up. But hey, youre right, we should have hired someone who was fired years ago, like McCarthy, ugh, Kingsbury, ugh, forget it, someone whos got one year as a OL coach.......

Congratulations, you've now resorted to 100% outright blatant lies.  Job well done.

7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Great question. No one here seems to want to answer. 

it's been answered at least 50 times I've seen.

he only wanted to interview with two teams - the Jets and Cleveland.  Why do you think that is?

It's not that Elway didn't want McCarthy it's that McCarthy didn't want Elway.  

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

it's been answered at least 50 times I've seen.

he only wanted to interview with two teams - the Jets and Cleveland.  Why do you think that is?

It's not that Elway didn't want McCarthy it's that McCarthy didn't want Elway.  

You actually believed that nonsense McCarthy leaked when he knew other teams didn't want him? 

8 hours ago, CTM said:

Ah quit your bitching. It's playoff or bust for the chad pennington look a like and the coffee guzzling neanderthal. 

Getting Mac out of here is priority #1 and this will accomplish that if they don't win quickly. Either way Jets fans win

Which is worse:

Woody/Rex/Sanchez/2012 roster; or

Christopher/Gase/Darnold/this roster plus another Maccagnan draft class and $100M spending spree?

We get rid of the current idiot, great, fine. The job is still poison. The new guy is gonna make John Idzik look like Bear Bryant and he and Gase and Darnold will all report directly to a third, even dumber Johnson brother.

2 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Which is worse:

Woody/Rex/Sanchez/2012 roster; or

Christopher/Gase/Darnold/this roster plus another Maccagnan draft class and $100M spending spree?

We get rid of the current idiot, great, fine. The job is still poison. The new guy is gonna make John Idzik look like Bear Bryant and he and Gase and Darnold will all report directly to a third, even dumber Johnson brother.

I think Gase goes with Mac in this scenario.

And the reality is that the alternative was Rhule, whose learning curve could be sold into 3 year more years of Mac regardless of end product.

+I'd bet if this implodes they turn it over to someone with credibility. They thought they were doing that when they hired Wolf and Casserly to find the last regime.

Knowing Mac was staying on, what was your best and worst case scenario? 

Archived