Offensive Coordinator Dowell Loggains

Rhg1084

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the real cherry on top of it all with this hire is that, the entire argument in his favor is how much Gase has allegedly learned.  Sounds like a neat idea, despite the complete lack of anything to support that.  Yet, the very first thing we get out of his hopefully short-lived tenure as NYJ HC is unquestionable evidence that he has learned literally nothing.

31 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Thumbs up for that.  I love Dragon Age.  (Just playing some Dragon age multiplayer right now as a matter of fact.)

I'm completing all the War Table missions at Skyhold (DAI) waiting for some new main plot (Corypheus) missions to open. My kids watch me play like its a movie. They love Varrick. LOL

Too bad Cassandra looks like a pre op tranny.

51 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I think the real cherry on top of it all with this hire is that, the entire argument in his favor is how much Gase has allegedly learned.  Sounds like a neat idea, despite the complete lack of anything to support that.  Yet, the very first thing we get out of his hopefully short-lived tenure as NYJ HC is unquestionable evidence that he has learned literally nothing.

Like Rex Ryan bringing along Jeff Weeks with him to Buffalo.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Like Rex Ryan bringing along Jeff Weeks with him to Buffalo.

Or 4 years of Kacy friggin' Rodgers ( although I guess Bowles at least only hired him once).  It's really unfathomable how stupid someone has to be think they're making good decisions when simply repeating unquestioned failures.

37 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Or 4 years of Kacy friggin' Rodgers ( although I guess Bowles at least only hired him once).  It's really unfathomable how stupid someone has to be think they're making good decisions when simply repeating unquestioned failures.

The thing that is really irksome is that rhule did not get the job because he wanted freedom to bring in his guys and not have it dictated to him especially the oc, then the let gase bring in this fellow?

this guy Gase will bring his buddies to be his staff , people who has failed everywhere , just like Rex did

he will be a disaster  , he will have a 1-15 season and will get fired together with the bozo who hired him.

from all the candidates they choose the worst one 

Archived