Great Job Johnson's!

NJ

Outstanding HC choice you stupid plops of runny dung.

I don't begin to know what to do from a fan standpoint to get these sphincters to sell the franchise - but I'll get behind any viable options and support them with any resource I have available.

THIS WILL NEVER BE ANY DIFFERENT SO LONG AS THEY ARE CALLING THE SHOTS. 

20 minutes ago, NJ said:

Outstanding HC choice you stupid plops of runny dung.

I don't begin to know what to do from a fan standpoint to get these sphincters to sell the franchise - but I'll get behind any viable options and support them with any resource I have available.

THIS WILL NEVER BE ANY DIFFERENT SO LONG AS THEY ARE CALLING THE SHOTS. 

They really suck.  Never make the right decisions.  Keeping Maccagnan, which is the immediate cause of not hiring McCarthy, and then letting Maccagnan convince him not to take McCarthy and using fukin' Manish twerp Mehta as his little carrier pigeon...  you know what...  It will be a long time until the stench of Maccagnan leaves even after they fire him in a year or two.  Good job Mike, you self-serving POS.   We end up with a HC who just divided a clubhouse (and not for the first time) and even got Frank Gore, who thru his career never says anything negative about anything or anybody, to openly criticize.... argh... I'm just frustrated and disgusted.  The Johnsons are just unbelievably stupid.  Horrible owners and always listening to the wrong advice.  Maccagnan is a self-serving sneaky prick who really needs to be kicked to the curb sooner than later.  Can't wait till his little dog Manish loses his Daily News gig.  Because that's a comin' soon.  But he'll probably weasel his way to some other Jets beat.  He is no friend of Jets fans.  Jets fans need to view this little booger as an enemy.  He inflicts as much damage as he can and the owners of the team swallow it and ask for more.  

shall I continue.....  not now.  good night.

You're spot on Cat. 

And sadly all the excitement and hope of getting a real franchise QB in Sam is just like a kid whistling in the dark to keep from being afraid because you know these fools won't get the right supporting pieces in coaches and other players.

Be it through frugality or stark stupidity it doesn't matter - we won't have them because of Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum.

I know -  nothing we can do about. 

I don't know if I accept that

13 hours ago, Dcat said:

They really suck.  Never make the right decisions.  Keeping Maccagnan, which is the immediate cause of not hiring McCarthy, and then letting Maccagnan convince him not to take McCarthy and using fukin' Manish twerp Mehta as his little carrier pigeon...  you know what...  It will be a long time until the stench of Maccagnan leaves even after they fire him in a year or two.  Good job Mike, you self-serving POS.   We end up with a HC who just divided a clubhouse (and not for the first time) and even got Frank Gore, who thru his career never says anything negative about anything or anybody, to openly criticize.... argh... I'm just frustrated and disgusted.  The Johnsons are just unbelievably stupid.  Horrible owners and always listening to the wrong advice.  Maccagnan is a self-serving sneaky prick who really needs to be kicked to the curb sooner than later.  Can't wait till his little dog Manish loses his Daily News gig.  Because that's a comin' soon.  But he'll probably weasel his way to some other Jets beat.  He is no friend of Jets fans.  Jets fans need to view this little booger as an enemy.  He inflicts as much damage as he can and the owners of the team swallow it and ask for more.  

shall I continue.....  not now.  good night.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/01/after-jets-hire-adam-gase-wfans-joe-benigno-rips-christopher-johnson-for-being-horrific-owner.html

Archived