Cool quote from Gase if you are looking for some kind of solace

Patriot Killa

I've always appreciated the entertainment factor and am looking forward to next year.  I've watch 90 percent of press conferences and Bowels. Rogers, and Bates are as boring as watching a test pattern.  Boyer was the only one that showed a pulse..  that's all about to change with Gase and hopefully Williams.

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've always appreciated the entertainment factor and am looking forward to next year.  I've watch 90 percent of press conferences and Bowels. Rogers, and Bates are as boring as watching a test pattern.  Boyer was the only one that showed a pulse..  that's all about to change with Gase and hopefully Williams.

This is really pathetic.

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Remember like 48 hours ago when you were sure we were getting Mike McCarthy, and now you’re justifying Adam Gase by saying he gives good pressers

Who's trying to justify anything.  I think McCarthy should have been the pick.

It's just not in my nature to curl up in a ball and whine like a bitch so I'm looking for the positives.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

So says the "man" with 50k posts despite a 6 month sabbaticle to tour the San Francisco area bath house scene.

I'd of went for 6 months in a bed with the shades closed lamenting the fact that the charm and wit that has so captured the hearts and minds of JN denizens continues to fail with the ladies.

Archived