20 years ago today...

jetscrazey

10 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Jets win a home divisional playoff game vs. Jags, 34-24.   Hasn't happened since.

Also, the first episode of the Sopranos aired that day too.

I can confirm that I really enjoyed watching TV that day. 

Keyshawn had a monster game that day.

i didn’t have season tickets in 1998 but by our next home playoff game in 2003 I did... and my 25 year old a$$hole self skipped what would be our last home playoff game to this day to go down to Hampton VA for the reunion of Phish. At least I got to watch that 41-0 drubbing at the local Hooters.

5 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

i didn’t have season tickets in 1998 but by our next home playoff game in 2003 I did... and my 25 year old a$$hole self skipped what would be our last home playoff game to this day to go down to Hampton VA for the reunion of Phish. At least I got to watch that 41-0 drubbing at the local Hooters.

As a former phish fan I had no idea that game was on the same day as the 1st reunion. Even had to double check because I'm surprised I didn't know that.

I was at the game :)

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

Let was awesome that day.

Caught a TD

Rushed for a TD

Recovered a fumble on an incredible hustle play

Had over 100 yds receiving

Had an interception

One of the great individual performances of all time.

A great cold, clear day.  The building was loud from pregame through the end

Archived