Benigno rips Johnsons "Horrific...Disaster."

DonCorleone

4 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Beningo is 100% correct. Manish has a personal agenda and losing is good for his pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Really?    You think more people follow the Jets when they are losing than when they are winning?   Guess that explains all the empty seats and cheap Stub Hub tix these past few years 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, adb280z said:

Writing for winning team is much better than writing for a losing team.

Exactly. No one clicks your articles when a team is out of the playoff hunt in November. Again, Manish can be a douche. No question. But there is no reason to think he is trying to sabotage the Jets. Push a personal agenda here and there? Possibly.  But the best case of that happening was Marrone and let's not act as if Marrone is some football genius. Pretty sure if he was canned  this year, he'd be sitting on a couch next to McCarthy come September. And if he has a slow start to next year there is a chance that happen soon enough. 

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Exactly. The herd wanted McCarthy, therefore by your logic Gase was the right choice. Thanks for proving Mac right.

I hated the Bowles hiring.  I would probably bump some of the thread I started when Bowles was hired.  I was so pissed, I took a break from my beloved Jets.  I wanted to be wrong at the time, but it was obvious that he was a pretender.  Again, I want to be wrong with Gase.  How ironic if McCarthy end up with the Giants and win them another SB.  That will be Jets like.   

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I kind of respect Manish here.  He comes with at least some points on why he critized McCarthy but Benigno and Evans just yell over him when he’s trying to make it.  

Thank you for posting, I only caught the end and really wanted to hear the whole thing. 

I dont like Manish. I thought the whole "Sarah Huckabee Mehta" thing yesterday was hysterical, but I have to give him some credit for going on their show knowing they were going to act like jackasses. 

11 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Thank you for posting, I only caught the end and really wanted to hear the whole thing. 

I dont like Manish. I thought the whole "Sarah Huckabee Mehta" thing yesterday was hysterical, but I have to give him some credit for going on their show knowing they were going to act like jackasses. 

yeah because dealing with those two is like shooting fish in a barrell.  I'd like Mehta to come on this site for discussion.  I can think offhand of at least a dozen regular posters here that I'd allow to engage civilly with him.  He wouldn't stand a chance.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

yeah because dealing with those two is like shooting fish in a barrell.  I'd like Mehta to come on this site for discussion.  I can think offhand of at least a dozen regular posters here that I'd allow to engage civilly with him.  He wouldn't stand a chance.

LOL so now that clown is some kind of hero for being a hit man to Macc and CJ, spreading garbage against McCarthy at the same time promising all of us that the locker room in Miami was never lost.  Macc and CJ succeeded in making it easier for Jets fan to swallow that Gase was the better choice than McCarthy, thanks to this buffoon.

4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

LOL so now that clown is some kind of hero for being a hit man to Macc and CJ, spreading garbage against McCarthy at the same time promising all of us that the locker room in Miami was never lost.  Macc and CJ succeeded in making it easier for Jets fan to swallow that Gase was the better choice than McCarthy, thanks to this buffoon.

I don't understand this train of thought. Gase had an injured or backup QB for 24 games of his tenure, made the playoffs once, dominated the division outside of the Pats who he beat twice, wasn't afraid to trade a malcontent like Jarvis Landry (Steelers take note), and went 23-25.

Swap QBs between the 2 teams & give Gase Aaron Rogers, McCarthy gets what Adam Gase had to work with & it would be interesting to see how that would have played out. What was Mike McCarthys record when Rogers went down with an injury? Perspective is ALWAYS needed when it comes to Head Coaches. Once it was known he was going to be out they folded their tents & lost the last 3 games. Batting 500 in this league lacking consistancy at the most important position is actually PRETTY GOOD. Once Bowles turned over Rex roster he went 14-33.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:37 PM, ASH1962 said:

boy I never realized what a bunch of whining dooshes most Jet fans are...

Let the guy get in the god damned building at least before we automatically declare it a disaste

Good lord

Beningo is unlistenable. He’s gone full Fireman Ed. A caricature of an angry Jets fan because that’s who he thinks he’s supposed to be, not realizing that’s not who the fan base is or wants anymore. 

SAR I

The Johnson’s are horrible owners. They announce the gase hiring Friday night at 5PM. Perfect time for a news dump. Manish was the same guy telling us how great a hire Bowles was and was defending him up to the beginning of the season. You want to follow Manish’s narrative go right ahead, but go with him when he starts ripping them when he loses access and starts bashing the coaches.

Fortunately for Gase we may have a QB who can be as productive as Manning one day

That would be great, but, Gase has absolutely nothing to do with Manning’s career. Manning is an all time great in spite of Gase! Let me see Gase bring Manning around to Jets camp and work with Darnold. Would love to see it.

30 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Fortunately for Gase we may have a QB who can be as productive as Manning one day

I have stoped acting like lunatic and am willing to give Gase a chance. :) 

Indeed my problem isn’t or wasn’t with Gase per se it is with the Jets Organization.  

They have shown themselves ill equipped to take care of problems when the staff (ie HC) needs guidance and support.  

Gase had significant problems in Miam that is clear and not debatable by anyone that is why he was let go.

So my issue is:

What is the Jets organizational plan so that those problems don’t happen again?

And our silly beat reporters don’t ask this basic question ever. 

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

That would be great, but, Gase has absolutely nothing to do with Manning’s career. Manning is an all time great in spite of Gase! Let me see Gase bring Manning around to Jets camp and work with Darnold. Would love to see it.

I said that and was accused of beng a gase hater. The facts are Gase never developed a young qb. Tannehill injured, Tebow out of Football and Cutler did cut down his interceptions people refuse to admit Manning was a hall of famer before going to the broncos. I really want gase to do well but facts are facts and point against that

Archived