Darnold already taking questions about the miserable Jets fanbase

JoJoTownsell1

nothing irks me more than anybody saying anything bad about jet fans-jet fans have sat through more misery than almost every other nfl franchise but yet fans were in their seats year after year rooting for terrible teams

I have seen over 300 games in person since I was a kid I have spend several hundred thousand dollars on the jets over the years. I earned the right to be angry miserable and bitter but the light at the end of the tunnel is now there for those that consider me a miserable fan. I am walking away from my paid psls. My father has been a ticket holder since inception. He has I would argue attended more games then any jet fan alive at this point. The past few years we went out of tradition and to continue our bond we had had for near 50 years but even he said life is too short to waste any more time on a team that thinks Mac is the answer and then passes on a coach with a ring for a coach with a bad record that was just fired from a team within our own division.

I will root for Sam and I hope for the fans that have endured like I have with my father that some day light ends at the end of the tunnel and the team wins. My personal opinion is with Mac and now Gase the next 3-5 years will be same old jets and that is not something I will contribute my money to

1 hour ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

All the miserable fans who hate the Gase hiring are snowflakes.  They hate Gase for the reasons they should love him. Gase doesn't take sh*t from his players.  He gets in their face. That's called masculinity. Something snowflakes refer to as toxic

Its a blizzard here today at jetnation. ❄❄❄

25 minutes ago, kmnj said:

p.s darnold is all class what is he going to say hi our new coach blows and I wanted anybody but him?

Actually sounds like hes embarrassed that the fan base keeps saying it.

Or he may not believe it?

40 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Any hire we made wouldhave been blistered with criticism--at least for awhile.

I said it last week, too many choices, none clearly a winner.  No matter who we picked it would have been, he sucks, hes a retread, hes a F'n college coach, hes never coached in the NFL.  Makes no difference and in the new world we destroy anyone who beats our choice

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I said it last week, too many choices, none clearly a winner.  No matter who we picked it would have been, he sucks, hes a retread, hes a F'n college coach, hes never coached in the NFL.  Makes no difference and in the new world we destroy anyone who beats our choice

Bingo.   

Archived