600,000 page views in 10 days - Thank You!

27 minutes ago, peebag said:

Are you "scouting" something?

hahaha definitely not. I don't have a lot of goals in life, one of them is being retired and running this place like its my job.

I will be old and cranky then (I know I know I am old and cranky now) but when I am retired there will be a lot of new rules. Take off your shoes in the house. That kind of stuff.  :)

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Technically we have millions of hits. But the page views are what we care about. By the way, update your email addresses everyone.  :)

RobR@scout.com

Thanks again?

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

First time long time. Just wanted to say you got me through the last 5 years of this horrific team. Love you guys, thanks for everything. Just had a quick question, what do you think of this new guy Adam Gase? Will hang up and listen to your answer.

:)

Really really warming up to this whole Gase idea. Not sure what other choice we have, so hoping for really good things.

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

:)

Really really warming up to this whole Gase idea. Not sure what other choice we have, so hoping for really good things.

Agreed. I wasn’t thrilled initially, but the more I learn about the guy, the more I’m starting to thaw. Ultimately, the goal is to get Sam a few SB MVPs. Now that Gase is our guy, hopefully he is the one to do it.

This place is great. Hands down the best Jets message board. So many knowledgeable posters here, and funny ones too. lol. I'm really excited to see what Gase and his staff can do for the Jets. We deserve a perennial playoff contender after so many years of missing the playoffs. Imagine how many views you get when we are in the playoffs a year from now. Double it. 

I am with you Max, was not thrilled at first either. Yet thinking about it, the staff he assembles will be the true tell of where he sees the franchise headed. If he brings in G Willams as his DC and retains our present ST coach and Greene as LB’s coach I will really begin to believe. It all about how and who he brings in to help him develop these young players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived