Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

600,000 page views in 10 days - Thank You!

43 minutes ago, peebag said:

Fire a coach. Get 600k hits.

Technically we have millions of hits. But the page views are what we care about. By the way, update your email addresses everyone.  :)

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Technically we have millions of hits. But the page views are what we care about. By the way, update your email addresses everyone.  :)

Are you "scouting" something?

27 minutes ago, peebag said:

Are you "scouting" something?

hahaha definitely not. I don't have a lot of goals in life, one of them is being retired and running this place like its my job.

I will be old and cranky then (I know I know I am old and cranky now) but when I am retired there will be a lot of new rules. Take off your shoes in the house. That kind of stuff.  :)

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

RobR@scout.com

Thanks again😁

I have always been just a reader more than a poster I just want to say there are a lot of good posters on here and I love the jets I just hope everything works out with the new coaches and free agency and all that.

First time long time. Just wanted to say you got me through the last 5 years of this horrific team. Love you guys, thanks for everything. Just had a quick question, what do you think of this new guy Adam Gase? Will hang up and listen to your answer.

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

:)

Really really warming up to this whole Gase idea. Not sure what other choice we have, so hoping for really good things.

Agreed. I wasn’t thrilled initially, but the more I learn about the guy, the more I’m starting to thaw. Ultimately, the goal is to get Sam a few SB MVPs. Now that Gase is our guy, hopefully he is the one to do it.

13 hours ago, peebag said:

Fire a coach. Get 600k hits.

..just wait till we win the super bowl ! 

😎

main_1505169269-Super-Bowl-III-I-Guarant

...again ! ! 

😍

This place is great. Hands down the best Jets message board. So many knowledgeable posters here, and funny ones too. lol. I'm really excited to see what Gase and his staff can do for the Jets. We deserve a perennial playoff contender after so many years of missing the playoffs. Imagine how many views you get when we are in the playoffs a year from now. Double it. 

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

And we did it without PatsFanTX.  Could you imagine?...

Hahahahaahahahha.

In truth I would like to hear what he thinks about us getting Gase and Brady obviously slowing down!

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

:)

Really really warming up to this whole Gase idea. Not sure what other choice we have, so hoping for really good things.

I think will go as far as his assistants help him...  :) 

I no longer look at him as Miami so I can calm down now...