prime21

Gregg Williams close to signing as DC

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Good signing . If they keep Kevin Greene it’s gonna be wild training camp 

They both would be spending a bunch of time in the concussion protocol after practice, that's for sure.😁

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Clelin Ferrell?

That's the ticket....especially if you could go back a few spots and get a pick or two for the trouble.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If he slides, there’s a chance we take Quinnen Williams regardless.

Greg Williams was the rams DC when Aaron Donald was drafted, and knows the value of an interior pass rush.  Personally, I’d like to see both Leo AND Quinnen on the inside; can’t double both w/o a free rusher on the outside. 

Think you may be in right church, wrong pew. My bet , if they go that way, is Ed Oliver.

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I sense the strong sarcasm, but there is definitely an opportunity for improvement simply with coaching and motivation on defense.  I'd be interested to see what Williams could get out of guys like Leo, Trumaine Johnson, Darron Lee, etc.  It certainly can't be worse than what Bowles got out of them. 

As Billy Preston said  'Nothing from nothing leaves nothing."

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i'm trying to picture who our mike is in Greg's scheme... Wlliamson, i guess? 

Leo/Anderson/Shepherd/Jenkins?.  (..Kaufusi?)

Lee/Williamson/Copeland?

It's amazing actually when you think about it, not only was entire D roster poor fit for 3-4... BUT ALSO somehow a 4-3 as well

How the fck pull that off?!?!

Isn't there a LB from LSU that is a fringe top 10 guy that is a tackling machine? NOt at #3, but if we did trade back a few spots?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company