prime21

Gregg Williams close to signing as DC

I hate to sound like Little Mary Sunshine, but if this happens, I'm going to,,, nah let me keep this clean, … I'm going to be one happy Jets fan!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

LETS GOOOO now that’s somethin I can get excited for!

Talk about changing the culture, Huh?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Leonard Williams will never dog it again. 

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I give this trio of Macc, Gase, and Williams a max of 3 years before they're all gone and we're starting over.  Not saying all of them will last the 3 years, one or more might be gone in 1. Just saying all three will be gone by the end of the 2021 season.

But hey, maybe we'll get 1-2 playoff appearances out of the deal. 

...and that's about the most positive post I've seen from you in quite some time. You must be coming around on this whole thing. You've gone from "I hate everyone and everything I don't want" to "maybe this will be a short lived disaster!" You're mellowing right before our eyes. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

In a very odd arrangement where the GM and Head Coach each report to the Owner....so will Gregg Williams. lol

Thanks to you I now have the image in my mind of the 3 of them in chairs outside CJs office waiting for his assistant to tell one of them he can go on in.. They're all sitting there with their heads down, ignoring each other as they fiddle with their phones. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

hey man, dude runs the unit like that your in the unit. hustle up. 

Am I the only one who often wonders if English is this guy's second, maybe third language? :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, RobR said:

I mentioned it earlier with Haskins. What if he shoots up the boards which is entirely plausible and all of those QB needy teams below us realize that he is the only potential first round worthy pick? Trading up to 3 might be the best destination for a team wanting too move up. At least I hope that is what happens.

I would love to see it, but if a team like Jax at #7 wanted to move up, they'd be smart to go up to #2 (SF who doesn't need a QB) instead. Why take the chance going up to 3, then have a team like the Giants or Denver move up to 2 and get the QB?

7 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Player walks by and says something to him.  Williams: "No shyt, I got a lot of things Bitch"   

Look, this D has some talent.  Their soft..........................IF Williams is hired........They aren't going to be soft anymore.

I'm holding my breath until I read he's hired.    Gase  &   Williams?  Sam and a pass rusher?   Fun team to watch next year

Not that it matters, but he said "No sh*t. I got a LOZENGE bitch" (The player was joking about him losing his voice.)

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm just happy that Gase is now Bill Walsh.  I have changed my mind about him totally.

Not to mention Darnold became Joe Montana in his story!\\:D/

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Are we signing position coaches without having locked up Williams or are we just waiting to announce it?

2 questions. Who the hell is Alex Marvez? Are we now going to get all bent out of shape over a tweet by him?

The tweet with the Kocurek rumor certainly didn't make Kevin Greene's day...

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Well, he is no Karl Abramson, but he does have some credibility.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/author/268-alex-marvez

Alex Marvez is an NFL Insider at SportingNews.com, and also hosts a program on SiriusXM NFL Radio. A former Pro Football Writers of America president, Marvez previously worked at FOX Sports and has covered the Miami Dolphins, Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals.

Karl Abramson, LOL gotta love the kid!

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking if he's going to be announced today, he'd be in the building already. Not looking like that's the case...yet.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company