prime21

Gregg Williams close to signing as DC

Just now, munchmemory said:

Watch what you wish for with Williams.  Guy is a loose cannon with a history of scumbag moves designed to injure players.  Not the kind of personality I would want on my team.

I want a bastsh*t crazy lunatic coaching the defense that holds players accountable.

After almost half a decade of Bowles and Rodgers, it’s overdue.

• Upvote 4

If we’re transitioning to a 4-3 with Leo at LDE...he could turn out to be the monster that we were hoping for.

• Upvote 3

If the Jets hire Williams and move to a base 4-3, I wonder if Ziggy Ansah becomes a high priority in FA.

Big problem with him is the nagging injuries. Otherwise he’s a beast when he’s on the field.

I also think the Jets would snatch up Quinnen Williams in a heartbeat if he’s there at #3.

DE Ziggy Ansah

DT Quinnen Williams 

DT Mike Pennel

DE Leonard Williams

That’s pretty damn enticing. I mean, we’re going to be taking a defensive player if we stay at #3 regardless.

If we’re running the 4-3, then I suddenly become much more open to an interior DL like Q. Williams or Ed Oliver.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

And Darnold continues to run for his life and throw the ball to Deontay Burnett?

No, you sign guys like Bell, Morse and Humphries in FA and then get some OL and WR depth in Round 3 and beyond.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

The hair dye tho - How do you not laugh?

"Why are you yelling at me, goatee'd Lance Bass?"

Guys a lunatic

Perfect look for him 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Player walks by and says something to him.  Williams: "No shyt, I got a lot of things Bitch"   

Look, this D has some talent.  Their soft..........................IF Williams is hired........They aren't going to be soft anymore.

I'm holding my breath until I read he's hired.    Gase  &   Williams?  Sam and a pass rusher?   Fun team to watch next year

Lozenge 

Some player was giving him sh*t for his hoarse voice lol.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company