Gregg Williams close to signing as DC

prime21

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

New #Jets coach Adam Gase is on the verge of a big hire: Former #Browns interim coach Gregg Williams is in talks with Gase to become their new defensive coordinator, sources say. Things are progressing in this direction, and those involved believe it’ll get done.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thats ******* Big time.

Now keep Boyer, sh*tcan Dowwell Logface or whatever his name is and get a legit OC/Assistant, and hire McCown as QB coach. 

The Oc is irrelevant, Gase is calling the plays, its his offense.

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
More

New #Jets coach Adam Gase is on the verge of a big hire: Former #Browns interim coach Gregg Williams is in talks with Gase to become their new defensive coordinator, sources say. Things are progressing in this direction, and those involved believe it’ll get done.

My God!  so we might get an official announcement that Gase has signed Williams as DC before we even get official announcement that Gase is HC???

Only the NYJ baby!!

This would be excellent.  But as we saw with the Head Coach search, lets not count any chickens before they hatch.  There is ALOT of B.S. "sources" thrown about, and 99% turn out to not happen.  I want this, and would applaud it, but I'm not going to start circle jerking till it's official.

Just now, Legend Killa7 said:

My God!  so we might get an official announcement that Gase has signed Williams as DC before we even get official announcement that Gase is HC???

Only the NYJ baby!!

No 

The deal for gase was finalized yesterday 

Archived