Degrominator cashes in

JetsMetsDevilsPA

• 2 weeks later...

So, uh, look. I’m not a shallow guy and you never, ever want to comment on another man’s woman, but, uh, like, uh, do the Mets players realize that they’re millionaires and can have their choice of any Manhattanite Soviet bloc supermodels to take as wives/playthings?

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

So, uh, look. I’m not a shallow guy and you never, ever want to comment on another man’s woman, but, uh, like, uh, do the Mets players realize that they’re millionaires and can have their choice of any Manhattanite Soviet bloc supermodels to take as wives/playthings?

I used to think this way but after living in Los Angeles over the last 2 years I'll take a 7.8 over a dime on any date. I can't even imagine how awful it is in the era of Tinder and Instagram.

5 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I used to think this way but after living in Los Angeles over the last 2 years I'll take a 7.8 over a dime on any date. I can't even imagine how awful it is in the era of Tinder and Instagram.

This is an excellent counterpoint, sir

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You are definitely one of the most shallow human beings I have never met. 

Archived