Jamal Adams is back on twitter

JoJoTownsell1

Dear Lord above,

I’ve been an alright guy who has lived an intermittently decent life. Because I know that you’re a transactional guy, please compensate me for my interstitial efforts by placimg a hot mic on Gregg Williams when Jamal Adams starts dancing after a tackle when the team is down by 21 in the third quarter. Thank you, God. 

All the way up,

Tom

Just now, T0mShane said:

Dear Lord above,

I’ve been an alright guy whose lived an intermittently decent life. Because I know that you’re a transactional guy, please compensate me for my interstitial efforts by placimg a hot mic on Gregg Williams when Jamal Adams starts dancing after a tackle when the team is down by 21 in the third quarter. Thank you, God. 

All the way up,

Tom

I wonder if he will bring back IK Enemkpali to be prepared for such an occasion.

8 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Looks like Presmal was told to or just decided to wait Until it was official....continue your fake narrative though...

Looking at his IG account, he hasn't posted anything in over a week so he may have actually been a a break.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Dear Lord above,

I’ve been an alright guy who has lived an intermittently decent life. Because I know that you’re a transactional guy, please compensate me for my interstitial efforts by placimg a hot mic on Gregg Williams when Jamal Adams starts dancing after a tackle when the team is down by 21 in the third quarter. Thank you, God. 

All the way up,

Tom

He doesn't dance.  He flexes.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Dear Lord above,

All the way up,

Tom

I love when you show your sensitive side.

Damn, poor kid.  Admit sometimes he talks too much - just my opinion, but he appears to be a good guy and a fantastic player.  

Every team needs a Jamal Adams, and he certainly takes the pressure off Sam as a vocal leader.  Kid is still young, and he’s passionate, bet Sam loves the guy, and that they will work together well as co-leaders.

7 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Holy crap what a kiss azz tweet.

He was def the kid that brought the teacher an apple and washed the chalk board.

Jamal Adams doesn't tweet anything for a couple of days: "He probably hates Gase!"

Jamal Adams tweets something nice about the new coach: "What a kiss a$$!"

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Dear Lord above,

All the way up,

Tom

Ok, 

God.

Wow, this kid can’t win with some of you.  God forbid the kid puts the best face forward, shows enthusiasm to pump up the fan base and his fellow players.  That’s leadership.

Some of you are beginning to piss me off, get over it, except who he is, because the kid can play and he’s not embarrassing you off the field.

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Dear Lord above,

All the way up,

Tom

"interstitial",   Huh:  And my wife claims there's nothing to be learned spending time on Jet's Nation forum.  That'll show her. Thanks.

Archived