Is the Gase hate from players blown out of proportion?

Patriot Killa

17 hours ago, nico002 said:

Jarvis Landry is a cancer- and he sucks, and Gase made the right move by getting rid of an average player with a loud mouth. Suh is being paid like a top defensive player and is nothing more than a JAG- another great move by Gase.

He got rid of Ajayi- who sucks and is out of the NFL...

The Frank Gore issue has already been proven as false.

Drake is a good playmaker but how do you know that he could handle more of the offense? The guy has a fumbling issue and I’m sure wasn’t featured more for a good reason. Why would Gase spite himeself by leaving a playmaker on the bench? It doesn’t make sense because there is probably much more to the situation and player that we don’t know because we don’t see it in practice every day....

ajayi had a bad knee.  that he played so well for philly is surprising.  landry for all his talent is a punk and guys like suh just aren't worth the cost in the end.

there may be something to gase being full of himself but what hc isn't?  it's just the good ones know when to push and relax.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing about Landry, I keep hearing he’s an average player but why do I always feel like he made hay against us both in Miami and in Cleveland?....maybe I am mis-temembering
His numbers are good but when you're a slot WR you don't get X receiver money nor the hype.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think the fact that these guys went elsewhere and did less speaks volumes.  What I like is that Gase makes no excuses for them or tries to keep guys who he thinks are disruptive.  This is a media paint job, trying to smear the new guy coming in.  Seen it before.  The lemmings  ate it up. Glory Hallelujah.
In regards to Landry, his numbers were close to previous stats...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Everything is blown out of proportion these days.  

Social media is a negative drag on our entire society. Anyone with a thought can just blurt it out at the moment of its conception.....kind of like my threads..?

On 1/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, Beerfish said:

The [people you quoted as liking him was when he was a coordinator no?

Being a head coach and a coordinator is a whole different ball of wax as to how players view you.

Exactly.  And they don't need to love you.  But they need to respect you and think you're fair.  If they think you're an unfair douche, you're done.  Unfortunately, the Dolphins players thought he was an unfair douche.

Archived