Year 2 Sam Darnold (age 22) vs Year 5 Tannehill (age 28)

WayneChrebet80

12 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Peyton reccomended Gase to Miami. How did that work out?

The assumption is that he did a bad job there.  But he had a sh*t team and a mediocre QB who got hurt.  He was 13-11 in games with the mediocre QB.  He was fired because he pissed the owner off on a personal level.  Enough with the bad job stuff.  He had the same talent level as we did and outwon Bowles by by 12 games the last 3 years.

14 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Are expectations too high for Darnold? Do you really think the QB (right now) Gase is inhereting is an upgrade over the one he inherited in Miami?

Before injuries Tannehill was probably the 18th best QB in the NFL. I think that ranking is probably a safe bet for Darnold in 2019.

Jets fans are setting expectations way too high for this kid too soon. 

Sam in the last month showed more than tannehill has his entire career.  Tannehill has never been as good as his numbers.  Sam is already better and has a chance to be a big time QB

20 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Are expectations too high for Darnold? Do you really think the QB (right now) Gase is inhereting is an upgrade over the one he inherited in Miami?

Before injuries Tannehill was probably the 18th best QB in the NFL. I think that ranking is probably a safe bet for Darnold in 2019.

Jets fans are setting expectations way too high for this kid too soon. 

i don't think so. tannehill is a punk.  he used abraid his teamates.  i don't see darnold doing that.  he's way more comfortable in his own skin.

18 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Peyton reccomended Gase to Miami. How did that work out?

Link?

And how bad did it work out?  His record was better than what was on paper, especially when he didnt have a QB.

But keep whining 

Archived