NO ONE Wanted McCarthy

JohnnyLV

54 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

That's fine, but in the specific post that I replied to, you were exclusively referencing 2016.  

Carry on

no I wasn't in the first reply I gave you may have been stuck on 2016 but I was referring to everything the entirety of the coaching records please see the below because I have no idea where you get me and 2016 linked together. There is no dates or yrs I am referring too

see below.......

On 1/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, slimjasi said:

Ryan Tannehill (Who missed the last three regular season games as well as the wild card game)  vs. Aaron Rodgers.

Context doesn't lie. 

The context is McCaethy helped developed AR that is fact and should be put into context. Could Rodgers have been great with another coach we don’t know for sure do we. But we do know McCarty and AR were linked for years as working with each other 

(No yrs or dates mentioned)

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Yep the ONLY argument is his record which ignores the talent he had to deal with. Like I said I ask people to say something that is good about him other than his record and the only response is his record  Holy fudge. McCarthy is bad at almost every level of head coaching but is bailed out by Rodgers. He is stubborn, ultra conservative, not open to change, terrible in game manager, hires terrible assistants. But yeah lets ignore all that.

Oh and if record is the only thing that matters lets look at how McCarthy does without Rodgers.

Here is a great, pretty prescient post by a GB fan. 3-8-1. He sucks without Rodgers. But you ignore that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPackers/comments/7emejc/mccarthy_without_rodgers_vs_other_great_coaches/

Then you did read the post where it was he said he helped devlope AR and worked with Fabre. But your right the coach with the win record sucks. 

This why The Jets will be stuck in a cycle of wash rinse repeat with coaches till they get lucky.

i hope Gase does well but for people to ignore basic facts or find reasons to trash the other coach is laughable.i provide all the facts and get back crap for an argument for Gase . When you can’t provide facts that can’t be questioned then you have to wonder about the hire

(No yrs or dates mentioned here either so what are you referring to me and 2016 for this is why having any type of serious conversation about this is so hard you are referring to something I did not mention in either of my posts)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, rammagen said:

no I wasn't in the first reply I gave you may have been stuck on 2016 but I was referring to everything the entirety of the coaching records please see the below because I have no idea where you get me and 2016 linked together. There is no dates or yrs I am referring too

see below.......

Bruh, in the post I replied to, you posted a link to the team/player statistics of he 2016 Miami Dolphins. LMAO

Also, John Fox lifetime HC record was 133-123. Not bad, but McCarthy blows him away at 125-77 with a super bowl win. If your going to give fox credit for his record with the Broncos, then you have to give McCarthy credit for his record. You can’t pick and choose.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

See, I’m not giving Fox credit. That’s my entire point, which sailed over your head.

HOF QBs are nice to have. They can make a coach’s record deceiving.

Archived