NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my picks for this weekend.

Patriots -4 and under 48:  

Phillip rivers has never beat Tom Brady and it's not going to happen now.

Colts +5 and over 56.5: 

Colts are the hottest team in the playoffs and luck has been here before.  Colts defense does just enough to win a close 1.

Eagles +9 and under 52

Nick foles has won me some pretty nice money the past few weeks and I'm not going to start betting against him now. Eagles with a major upset.

Rams -7 and under 50

Mcvay gets his first playoff win

Who y'all got? Last week I won $500.  parlayed chargers and under and eagles and under. Hopefully my good luck continues this weekend.

Welcome to the Playoffs! I love the Divisionals. 

I would love to see Rivers finally get it done.

The Colts have been on fire with what appears to be a complete team - I hope for a great game in those elements. The Chiefs offense speaks for itself.

We see how LA does in their second playoff game under McVay. 

The Eagles have already seen the Saints this year so repeats can allow for adjustments. 

Alright here are my picks straight up.

Colts at Chiefs - I know the Chiefs have not won a playoff game at Arrowhead since 1994, but I think today they exercise some franchise demons and finally break that losing streak vs the red hot Colts. Today is the 50th anniversary of Super Bowl III, can't go with the Colts today. This could be Reid's year to get back to the Super Bowl.

Cowboys at Rams - The Rams explosive offense vs the Cowboys stout defense. The Cowboys matchup well with the Rams. The Philadelphia Eagles held the Rams high powered offense to the fewest points at home this season in week 15, which the Rams lost 30-23. I think the Cowboys hold the Rams to even less. Cowboys win 23-20.

Chargers at Patriots - Last time the Patriots played a team as good as the Chargers at home it was the Chiefs, and they barely won that game. I think the Chargers stop the Patriots run, and Brady doesn't have the receivers to beat them through the air. Chargers win big over the Patriots, and this is the end of the Cheats Dynasty. Tomorrow we drink the tears of our enemies, the Patriots. The Cheatriots can't cheat father time.

Eagles at Saints - Let's be real, aint no one beating the Saints at New Orleans, but I will be rooting for the Eagles to pull off a monumental upset. Game should be entertaining, but in the end the Saints will win. I'll leave you with this video of Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston contributing to the Nick Foles shrine on GMFB. Go Eagles!

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Alright here are my picks straight up.

Colts at Chiefs - I know the Chiefs have not won a playoff game at Arrowhead since 1994, but I think today they exercise some franchise demons and finally break that losing streak vs the red hot Colts. Today is the 50th anniversary of Super Bowl III, can't go with the Colts today. This could be Reid's year to get back to the Super Bowl.

Cowboys at Rams - The Rams explosive offense vs the Cowboys stout defense. The Cowboys matchup well with the Rams. The Philadelphia Eagles held the Rams high powered offense to the fewest points at home this season in week 15, which the Rams lost 30-23. I think the Cowboys hold the Rams to even less. Cowboys win 23-20.

Chargers at Chiefs - Last time the Patriots played a team as good as the Chargers at home it was the Chiefs, and they barely won that game. I think the Chargers stop the Patriots run, and Brady doesn't have the receivers to beat them through the air. Chargers win big over the Patriots, and this is the end of the Cheats Dynasty. Tomorrow we drink the tears of our enemies, the Patriots. The Cheatriots can't cheat father time.

Eagles at Saints - Let's be real, aint no one beating the Saints at New Orleans, but I will be rooting for the Eagles to pull off a monumental upset. Game should be entertaining, but in the end the Saints will win. I'll leave you with this video of Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston contributing to the Nick Foles shrine on GMFB. Go Eagles!

I thought only baseball did split squad games. lol

17 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I thought only baseball did split squad games. lol

Thanks for catching that. I think I mistyped Chargers at Chiefs because I was thinking about my prediction for next week's AFC Championship game in Kansas City, and how this could be Reid's year to get back to the Super Bowl.

wont be here much today , boys...  gonna be heading down to SF to spend the eve with a former coworker... so i'll be on the orad and wining and dining... maybe ther'll be somewhere ica can watch SOME of the football.

eff the damned Pats!! ( but i get theis sick feeling they'll win)

KC wont be as dynamic in the cold. thats a coin toss IMO...   

Saints i think edge the Eagles 

Rams Donald devours Dak

6 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Colts +5.5

Colts/Chiefs Under 57

Rams ML (lay the points if you can find it under 7)

Pats -4

Eagles/Saints Over 51.5

You can Venmo me $5 to thank me for your winnings.

My lines totally different 

Colts 4.5 under 54

A lot of money goin on colts and under 

supposedly colt money isn’t sharp though

7 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

My lines totally different 

Colts 4.5 under 54

A lot of money goin on colts and under 

supposedly colt money isn’t sharp though

thats why i took KC , Colts are over rated right now.

since when is a dome team playing outside in the snow is a good bet?

Colts beat the Texans who almost lost to the Todd Bowles chacked out Jets

KC will drop 40 on them in the snow 

Archived