NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I can already tell ya...this game is in the bag.

the Chiefs keep catching the Colts D off balance with these motion plays. They look so confused and out of place.

Feels that way.  Guys running wide open all first half.  Good offense?  Bad defense? Or a little bit of both.

Colts have to force a FG.  With the Chiefs getting the ball first in the 2nd half, this could be 31-7 by the time they get the ball back.

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Feels that way.  Guys running wide open all first half.  Good offense?  Bad defense? Or a little bit of both.

Colts have to force a FG.  With the Chiefs getting the ball first in the 2nd half, this could be 31-7 by the time they get the ball back.

Touchdown. Yikes. 

24-7.

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I can already tell ya...this game is in the bag.

the Chiefs keep catching the Colts D off balance with these motion plays. They look so confused and out of place.

I know they are missing their safety but they are getting burned especially by Kelce. I blame the Colts O even more - making this KC D look great. Zero 1st downs this half lol!

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That was a smart play by 96 on the Colts.  Dance in front of the ref after a rare stop of the chiefs offense when they’re steady down 17.  

Exaclty.  Taunt the referees who have already thrown 5 flags on the DL.  How did he expect it to end.  And then the offense with another 3 and out.

Archived